Kit Kat Pretzel Bites – crunchy pretzel snaps, sweet Hershey’s Hugs, and chocolate-y Kit Kat Minis make this easy-peasy, sweet and salty treat out of this world delicious!
I love chocolate and pretzels. I love candy. Kit-Kat’s are in my top 5. Kit-Kat Pretzel Bites were bound to happen. I LOVE these little guys! They are by far my favorite sweet and salty treat. There's crunch, there's sweet, there's salty, there's chocolate; it doesn’t get much better than that!
Halloween is over and you probably have loads of candy stashed all around your home. What better way to eat it than to jazz it up into a tasty, sweet and salty treat that you can serve up to your friends and family. It’s a great way to use up leftover Halloween candy or you know if you just have a ton of candy lying in wait because you tend to go overboard in the candy department. 😉
If you’ve got mini candy bars, try the Milky Way Pretzel Bites; you don’t need to use Milky Way to make this delightful treat.
If you’ve got candy corn, try Caramel Candy Corn Pretzel Hugs; it doesn’t need to be caramel to be delish. Candy Pumpkins, Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes or Peanut Butter Candy Pumpkin Blossoms will do the trick.
And now you’ve got Kit Kat's, Kit Kat Pretzel Bites it is! In case you missed it earlier, these are my FAVE! I am a bit of a chocolate-pretzel fiend and the addition of the Kit Kat just ups the wow factor. WOW!
Kit Kat Pretzel Bites are beyond easy to make. You only bake these guys for three minutes, which almost makes this a no-bake treat in my book.
You take a pretzel snap and place a Hershey’s Hug on top, pop in the oven until the Hug gets all shiny, then remove and gently press a Kit Kat Minis into the Hug. You can also break off a piece of a Kit Kat bar (yes, I’ve been dying to say that).
And ta-da, you’ve got Kit Kat Pretzel Bites that you’ll want to share with your friends and family but instead you’ll secretly shovel into your mouth when nobody is looking. No judgement here! 🙂
Kit Kat Pretzel Bites
- Preheat oven to 200F degrees.
- Place pretzel snaps flat on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Unwrap Hershey Hugs and place one on top of each pretzel snap.
- Bake 3 minutes, or until hugs are shiny and soft.
- Remove pretzel hugs from oven and gently press Kit Kat Minis onto each one. The hug will flatten out when you press the Kit Kat Minis onto it. If hugs aren't soft enough place back in oven for 30 seconds.
- Allow Kit Kat Pretzel Bites to set in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Eat & Enjoy!