5 Rock Your Socks Jello Shots – It wiggles. It jiggles. It’s fruity jello fused with alcohol to create the perfect marriage of flavors in a one-ounce cup. These jello shots are fun, enjoyable, and will rock your socks.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclosure policy for more on affiliate links and my policies.
The absolute MOST popular post on Sarah's Bake Studio is 9 Sensational Summer Jello Shots; you positively LOVE your jello shots! I don’t blame you, who doesn’t love, love, LOVE jello shots at their gatherings? They are a sure fire way for everyone to have an awesome time. They’re just SO perfect for ALL festivities!
So you LOVE jello shots. That means we absolutely, positively, NEED more jello shot recipes. Right?
Enter, 5 Rock Your Socks Jello Shots. They're all DELICIOUS and they'll all rock your socks!
5 Rock Your Socks Jello Shots Table of Contents
Fuzzy Navel Jello Shots
Fuzzy Navel Jello Shots. Can you really go wrong with orange jello, peach schnapps, and vodka? The Fuzzy Navel Jello Shots are a CLASSIC and are made with easier to find jello.
Rummy Bears 2.0 Jello Shots
Rummy Bears 2.0 Jello Shots are a favorite because they pack an extra punch, a sweet little gummy bear hiding in the jello. I originally shared Rummy Bears Jello Shots back in 9 Sensational Summer Jello Shots and they were made with pineapple jello. This time around I made them with strawberry jello and thus Rummy Bears 2.0 was born.
Jello Shot Recipe Tip: The gummy bears can be added before or after you add the liquid/alcohol jello mixture to your 1-ounce plastic cups. I add mine first so I can kind of smoosh them onto the bottom standing up in hopes that will stick a bit and stay standing. They will melt a little bit if you stick them in while your liquid jello is still warm, but it's just a bit and they still turn out great.
Rum & Cherry Coke Jello Shots
Rum & Cherry Coke Jello Shots are a blow your mind jello shot because they’re made with boiling Coca Cola instead of boiling water. This may seem weird to you (it did to me), but I promise you if you are a Rum & Coke fan than the Rum & Cherry Coke Jello Shots are an absolute MUST.
Jolly Rancher Jello Shots
Have you ever heard anything more lovely than Jolly Rancher Jello Shots? Just the name of this jello shot is appealing and appetizing. Jolly Rancher Jello Shots are all about jolly rancher flavor packed into a jello shot; made with sour apple jello, vodka, and watermelon pucker. Yum!
Strawberry Lemonade Jello Shots
I seriously can’t think of anything more summery than strawberry lemonade. I ♥ summer, so naturally Strawberry Lemonade Jello Shots HAVE to be on the this rock your socks list. It's also go simple ingredients with strawberry jello, lemon vodka, and triple-sec (an orange-flavored liqueur).
5 Tips + Tricks for Making Jello Shots
1. If making multiple jello shot flavors boil several cups of water at at time. Pour 1 cup of boiling water into a large glass measuring cup, and then return pot to continue to boil until ready for next jello shot recipe.
2. Using the smaller boxes (3-ounces) of jello makes it easier to make multiple flavors, however, you can use the larger boxes of jello (6-ounces) and just double the recipe. The 3-ounces make about 20 jello shots and the 6-ounce would be about 40 jello shots.
3. These one-ounce plastic cups with lids are AWESOME! There is nothing better for making jello shots and they can also be used as disposable shot glasses. If you use a larger plastic cup than 1-ounce the jello shot recipe won't change just fill the cup to your desired level.
4. To get jello shots out of the cup, use your tongue or finger, or use the lid of the cup like a spoon. I've heard people use cooking spray but this doesn't appeal to me, but feel free to give that a whirl.
Jello Shots never tasted so good with these fun 5 Rock Your Socks Jello Shots! Remember to always drink/eat responsibly! 🙂
5 Rock Your Socks Jello Shots
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 ounces orange jello
- ¼ cup vodka
- ½ cup peach schnapps
Rummy Bears 2.0
Rum & Cherry Coke
- 1 cup boiling Coca Cola²
- 3 ounces black cherry jello
- ⅔ cup white rum
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 ounces sour apple jello
- ⅓ cup vodka
- ⅓ cup watermelon pucker
- Boil water. Pour one cup of boiling water into a large glass measuring cup.
- Pour in jello and mix until jello is dissolved. Mix in alcohol(s).
- Pour into 1-ounce plastic cups. Refrigerate jello shots 2-3 hours or until solid.
- Once jello is solid - cap with plastic lids for easy transport. Eat & Enjoy!