Milky Way Pretzel Bites – chewy, caramel-y, chocolatey Milky Way minis sandwiched between crunchy, salty pretzels, dipped into creamy white chocolate and sprinkled with colorful nonpareils.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclosure policy for more on affiliate links and my policies.
OK, last week’s blog post was MIA. I feel guilty about it. It turns out redesigning your blog’s website doesn’t leave a lot of time for baking and blogging. Luckily, I am almost done and I am super excited to share it with you! I am hoping to unveil the new website with next week’s new blog post. Woohoo!
This week I’ve decided to keep things short and sweet. I am sharing an easy, very little-bake recipe that has a ton of flavor and texture married into a bite-size sweet and salty treat, Milky Way Pretzel Bites.
Milky Way Pretzel Bites are bite-size nuggets of deliciousness. They’re chewy, caramel-y, chocolatey, crunchy, salty, creamy, sweet, and pretty, which is a lot of adjectives for such a little treat. You’ll love them for their sweet + salty meets chewy + crunchy taste, as well as how easy-peasy they are to make.
Eating a Milky Way just got more fun with these Milky Way Pretzel Bites!
Milky Way Pretzel Bites
- Preheat oven to 300F degrees.
- Place pretzel snaps flat on a silicone mat/parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Unwrap Milky Way minis and place one on top of each pretzel snap.
- Bake 3-5 minutes until Milky Way minis are shiny and soft.
- Remove from oven and gently press a pretzel snap onto each one, sandwiching the Milky Way mini in between. Allow Milky Way pretzel sandwich to cool/set.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add white chocolate wafers and paramount crystals. Microwave on medium heat for 30 seconds. Remove and stir slowly. Replace in microwave for 15 second increments until chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour white chocolate into a short narrow bowl/shot glass. Dip half of each Milky Way pretzel sandwich into chocolate and lightly shake to remove excess chocolate; sprinkle with your favorite nonpareils or sprinkles. Place on silicone mat/parchment paper until chocolate sets. Eat & Enjoy!