Reese’s Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites – Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Miniature sandwiched between two pretzels, dipped in melted chocolate and crushed Reese’s Mini Pieces; a sweet and salty, peanut-buttery dream!
I am a HUGE Reese’s fan. I haven’t met a Reese’s I didn’t like. I’ve probably mentioned this before, and this probably won’t be the last time either. I apologize for this, sometimes I get stuck on repeat. It’s just how I roll. You may have also noticed I am a sucker for chocolate treats, particularly ones that involve pretzels. I am a sweet and salty fiend. Aren’t we all? I thought that was a written rule?!
Anyway, if I haven’t made myself clear, my love for Reese’s and sweet and salty is how Reese’s Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites were born.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites are a wonderful treat for everyone. If you love Reese’s, you’ll love Reese’s Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites. If you love sweet and salty, you’ll love Reese’s Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites. If you love peanut butter, you’ll love Reese’s Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites. So, ultimately you’ll love Reese’s Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites. That is also a written rule. OK, now we can be friends.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites are super easy to make and don’t have any weird, hard-to-find ingredients. You need Reese’s, chocolate, and pretzels. It’s that easy! These sweeties also make a great treat for football parties, holiday parties, Valentine’s Day, and most importantly just because! You don’t need a reason to eat delicious, peanut-buttery snacks, right?
Reese’s Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites because this peanut butter treat doesn’t need a lot of words.
What is your favorite Reese’s product?
- pretzel snaps
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate melting wafers
- 1/2 cup Reese's Mini Pieces Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 300F degrees.
- Place pretzel snaps flat on a silicone mat/parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Unwrap Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures and place one on top of each pretzel snap.
- Bake 3-5 minutes until Reese's Miniatures are shiny and soft.
- Remove from oven and gently press a pretzel snap onto each one, sandwiching the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Miniature in between. Allow Reese's Peanut Butter pretzel sandwich to cool/set.
- In a plastic sandwich bag, add Reese's Mini Pieces Baking Chips. Close bag and roll over it with a rolling pin; crush to desired size and pour into short narrow bowl.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add dark chocolate wafers. Microwave on medium heat for 30 seconds. Remove and stir slowly. Replace in microwave for 15 second increments until chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour dark chocolate into a short narrow bowl/shot glass. Dip half of each Reese's Peanut Butter pretzel sandwich into chocolate and lightly shake to remove excess chocolate; dip into crushed Reese's Mini Pieces. Place on silicone mat/parchment paper until chocolate sets. Eat & Enjoy!
Reese's Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites should be stored in an airtight container and will keep for up to a month.