Daisy Pretzel Bites – pretzels, white chocolate, and pastel M&M’s candies make this sweet and salty snack a welcomed spring treat!
The first day of spring is a few short days away, but the recent snow storm makes it seem light years away. I guess that’s what happens when you have 70-degree weather in February, you get 13" of snow a few short days away from the start of spring.
Blah to winter and snow. A breath of fresh spring air is needed, and Daisy Pretzel Bites are to the rescue!
OK, so they won’t make the weather warmer, or the snow melt, but they’ll warm your heart with their deliciousness and easy, quick-bake ways.
Daisy Pretzel Bites are a three ingredient, quick-bake, sweet + salty treat. I say, “quick-bake” because you pop them in the oven for three minutes. Do you know of anything that bakes to completion in the oven in three minutes?! They’re seriously an easy-peasy breeze!
Daisy Pretzel Bites are delightfully good, beyond easy to make, and are a great snack to share with friends and family. I mean who is going to pass up, white chocolate, pretzels, and M&M’s?! Plus the spring colors are just what the baking doctor ordered!
Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer true…Do you want to make some Daisy Pretzel Bites?
Daisy Pretzel Bites
- pretzel snaps
- white chocolate melting wafers
- pastel Easter M&M's
- Preheat oven to 250F degrees.
- Place pretzel snaps flat on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Place a white chocolate melting wafer on top of each pretzel snap.
- Bake 3 minutes, or until melting wafers are shiny and soft.
- Remove pretzel bites from oven and gently press an M&M into the center and then six M&M's around the center M&M forming a daisy.
- Allow Daisy Pretzel Bites to set in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Eat & Enjoy!