Monster Pretzel Bites – an easy, 4-ingredient Halloween treat, flooded with sweet and salty, crunchy and chocolatey spooky goodness; a watchful dessert that will put a spell on you!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclosure policy for more on affiliate links and my policies.
October is one of my favorite months. I love watching football with my family. I love going to the pumpkin farm with my nieces. I love apple-picking with my hubby. I love dressing up for Halloween. I love tricking or treating with my nieces. I love baking Halloween treats. October is definitely one of my favorite months.
October absolutely flew by. It has been beyond busy because my hubs and I are working on building a house. We spent the last year working with an architect/builder to custom-design our dream home. It’s been super exciting (11 years in the making). We hope to break ground in December (fingers crossed).
When I am beyond busy (like this year) I still want to bake spooky Halloween treats but need something that isn’t time-consuming. Enter, the spooktacular Monster Pretzel Bites.
Monster Pretzel Bites are SO easy without skimping on the spookiness or the taste AND they have only 4 ingredients: pretzel snaps, Hershey’s Hugs, sanding sugar, and royal icing eyes. You can also make them with the kiddos. If you don’t have kids, you can snack on them as you make them and nobody will know.
To the tune of Adam’s Family: They’re creepy and they’re spooky, chocolatey and crunchy. They’re sweet and salty, Monster Pretzel Bites. 🙂
Monster Pretzel Bite are an eerie good time but beware, they’re watching YOU! Muh ha ha!
Monster Pretzel Bites
- Preheat oven to 200F degrees.
- Place pretzel snaps flat on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Unwrap Hershey Hugs and place one on top of each pretzel snap.
- Bake 3 minutes, or until hugs are shiny and soft.
- Remove pretzel hugs from oven and sprinkle with sanding sugar, then gently press royal icing eyes onto each one. The hug will flatten out when you press the eyeballs onto it. If hugs aren't soft enough place back in oven for 30 seconds.
- Allow Monster Pretzel Bites to set in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Eat & Enjoy!