Spring Rolo Pretzel Bites – Rolo candies sandwiched between two pretzel snaps and topped with white chocolate, pastel M&M’s candies, and spring sprinkles; a perfect springtime delight!
Spring is HERE! I love spring. It’s this time of year that the mental fog of winter starts to lift, everything starts to grow, and snow is no more (hopefully). It’s also the time of the year where I try to lose my winter weight while simultaneously indulging in Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs. It’s not a perfect plan.
Spring Rolo Pretzel Bites are a sweet + salty dream. They combine salty pretzels, with chewy chocolate caramel Rolos, creamy white chocolate, the chocolate-crunch of M&M’s candies, and a little sprinkle pizazz. There is seriously something for everyone is this springtime treat.
Spring Rolo Pretzel Bites also make a fantastic Easter treat!
Spring Rolo Pretzel Bites are Simple Simon to make. They are virtually no-bake and even the kiddos can help on this one. This springtime delight needs to be popped in the oven twice, three minutes each time. This is to lightly melt the Rolo candies and then later the white chocolate wafers. It’s a total breeze.
You can certainly get creative with your Spring Rolo Pretzel Bites. I decorated my Rolo sandwiches with white chocolate, pastel Easter M&M’s, and spring sprinkles, but other holidays could certainly be entertained with this chocolatey treat.
Spring Rolo Pretzel Bites, one is never enough with this sweet + salty, chocolate-y, springtime pleasure.
Spring Rolo Pretzel Bites
- pretzel snaps
- Rolo candies
- white chocolate melting wafers
- pastel Easter M&M's
- Preheat oven to 250F degrees.
- Place pretzel snaps flat on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Place a Rolo candy on top of each pretzel snap.
- Bake 3 minutes, or until Rolos are shiny and soft.
- Remove pretzel bites from oven and gently press another pretzel snap on top, sandwiching the Rolo in between the two pretzel snaps.
- Place a white chocolate melting wafer on top of each Rolo pretzel snap sandwich.
- Bake 3 minutes, or until melting wafer is shiny and soft.
- Remove Rolo Pretzel Bites from oven and gently press an M&M or two onto the melting wafer, then shower with spring sprinkles.
- Allow Spring Rolo Pretzel Bites to set in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Eat & Enjoy!