Spring Rolo Pretzel Bites – Rolo Caramel Candies sandwiched between two pretzel snaps and topped with white chocolate, pastel M&M’s chocolate candies, and spring sprinkles; a perfect springtime delight!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclosure policy for more on affiliate links and my policies.
Spring is HERE! I love spring. It’s this time of year that the mental fog of winter starts to lift, everything starts to grow, and snow is no more (hopefully). It’s also the time of the year where I try to lose my winter weight while simultaneously indulging in Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs. It’s not a perfect plan.
Spring Rolo Pretzel Bites are a sweet and salty dream. They combine salty pretzels, with chewy chocolate Rolo Caramel Candies, creamy white chocolate, the chocolate-crunch of M&M’s chocolate candies, and a little spring sprinkle pizazz. There is seriously something for everyone is this springtime treat.
These spring cuties are super simple to make. They are virtually no-bake and even the kiddos can help on this one. This springtime delight needs to be popped in the oven twice, three minutes each time. This is to lightly melt the Rolo Caramel Candies and then later the white chocolate wafers. It’s a total breeze.
You can certainly get creative with this sweet and salty dessert treat by swapping the spring/pastel M&M's and sprinkles for different holiday colors/themes; think red and pink M&M's and sprinkles for Valentine's Day, green and yellow M&M's and sprinkles for St. Patrick's Day, and red and green M&M's and sprinkles for Christmas.
The holiday possibilities with this chocolate-y treat are endless.
Spring Rolo Pretzel Bites, one is never enough with this sweet and salty, chocolate-y, springtime pleasure.
Spring Rolo Pretzel Bites
- Preheat oven to 250F degrees.
- Place a Rolo Caramel Candy on top of each pretzel snap.
- Bake 3 minutes, or until Rolos are shiny and soft.
- Remove pretzel bites from oven and gently press another pretzel snap on top, sandwiching the Rolo in between the two pretzel snaps.
- Place a white chocolate melting wafer on top of each Rolo pretzel snap sandwich.
- Bake 3 minutes, or until melting wafer is shiny and soft.
- Remove pretzel bites from oven and gently press an M&M or two onto the melting wafer, then shower with spring sprinkles.
- Allow Spring Rolo Pretzel Bites to set in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Eat & Enjoy!