Fall Harvest Rice Krispies Treats - your favorite easy-peasy Rice Krispies cereal treats with fall sprinkle pizazz.
If you're like me, as we get into the holiday season you're looking for an easy-peasy, delicious dessert.
Well, I have one for you, Fall Harvest Rice Krispies Treats.
Seriously, who doesn't like Rice Krispies Treats? They're the BEST.
Fall Harvest Rice Krispies Treats are too easy for how good they are AND insanely difficult to stop eating once you start.
Fall Harvest Rice Krispies Treats are your favorite Rice Krispies cereal treat kicked up a fall harvest notch with the addition of fall quins or fall sprinkles.
I used confetti quins in brown, green, orange, and red. You could easily use fall sprinkles, just stay away from nonpareils they're colors will bleed.
They're crispy, chewy, marshmallowy goodness that will have you eating the whole dang pan; I promise you that.
Fall Harvest Rice Krispies Treats will have you yipping over the ease and drooling over the deliciousness!
Now excuse me, I've got Fall Harvest Rice Krispies Treats to eat. Yum.
Fall Harvest Rice Krispies Treats
- Melt butter in large sauce pan on low-medium heat until melted.
- Add mini marshmallows; stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add KELLOGG’S Rice Krispies cereal and confetti quins or fall sprinkles. Stir until well coated.
- Using a spatula, press mixture into a 13x9x2″ pan coated with cooking spray.
- Let treats stand until set. Cut into delicious squares. Eat & Enjoy!