Fall Harvest Rice Krispies Treats - easy-peasy Rice Krispies cereal treats with fall sprinkle pizazz.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclosure policy for more on affiliate links and my policies.
If you're like me, as we get into the busy holiday season, you're looking for an easy-peasy, delicious dessert, that also shows you made an effort, albeit an easy one. 😜
Well, I have the perfect fall dessert for you, Fall Harvest Rice Krispies Treats.
Seriously, who doesn't like Rice Krispies Treats? They're the BEST.
You can't go wrong with a super easy, no-bake dessert, and this crispy, chewy cereal treat is even better because it has sprinkles AND fall flair.
Seriously, these fall treats are too easy for how good they are, and did I mention how insanely difficult they are to stop eating once you start. 😬
Fall Harvest Rice Krispies Treats are your favorite Rice Krispies cereal mixed with melted mini marshmallows and made into satisfying bars that you then kick up a fall harvest notch with the addition of fall quins or fall sprinkles.
I used Autumn Confetti Quins in brown, green, orange, and red. They offer a subtle colorfulness to these fall cereal treats but also quin sprinkles bleed less than any other type of sprinkles.
You could also use fall sprinkles instead of quins. Typical sprinkles will bleed a little bit, but far less than nonpareils. You want to stay away from nonpareils, the little balls, their colors will bleed like crazy. I used typical sprinkles in the confetti version of these popular cereal treats.
They are crispy, chewy, marshmallowy goodness that will have you eating the whole dang pan; I promise you that.
Now excuse me, I've got cereal treats to eat. Yum.
Fall Harvest Rice Krispies Treats
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 10 ounce package mini marshmallows
- 6 cups KELLOGG’S Rice Krispies cereal
- ½ cup Autumn Thanksgiving Confetti Quins
- Melt butter in large sauce pan on low-medium heat until melted.
- Add mini marshmallows; stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add KELLOGG’S Rice Krispies cereal and confetti quins or fall sprinkles. Stir until well coated.
- Using a spatula, press mixture into a 13x9x2″ pan coated with cooking spray.
- Let treats stand until set. Cut into delicious squares. Eat & Enjoy!
Leave a Comment