Confetti Rice Krispies Treats - your favorite cereal treats get fancy with the addition of rainbow sprinkles.
Raise your hand if you like Rice Krispies Treats. Everyone’s hands should be raised. Who doesn’t like Rice Krispies Treats? That’s just weird.
Rice Krispies Treats are the BEST. They’re super delicious. They’re just the right amount of chewy and crunchy. They have three ingredients and they are super duper easy to make.
I am telling you, you can’t go wrong with Rice Krispies Treats.
Since Rice Krispies Treats are always a crowd pleaser I’ve learned to snaz them up a bit.
I’ve got Mickey Mouse Rice Krispies Treats for the Mickey fans. Fall Harvest Rice Krispies Treats, Candy Corn Rice Krispies Treats, and Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispies Treats for fall fun. Grinch Rice Krispies Treats for Christmas, and I've even got Marble Rice Krispies Treats for those who want to add a little chocolate to their crispy cereal treats.
Now, I am adding Confetti Rice Krispies Treats to the mix because everything is better with rainbow sprinkles. It just is. It’s a fact.
Confetti Rice Krispies Treats are just as easy, more pretty, and are an all around AWESOME twist to your typical crispy cereal treat.
You've got your three-ingredient rice crispy treat recipe and you just add rainbow sprinkles.
No rocket science here.
Confetti Rice Krispies Treats are a FUN and FANCY twist to your favorite crispy cereal treat!
Confetti Rice Krispies Treats
- Melt butter in a large saucepan on low-medium heat until melted.
- Add mini marshmallows; stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add KELLOGG’S Rice Krispies cereal and rainbow sprinkles. Stir until well coated.
- Using a spatula, press mixture into a 13x9x2″ pan coated with cooking spray.
- Let treats stand until set. Cut into delicious squares. Eat & Enjoy!