Salted Rolo Blondie Bars - soft and chewy vanilla brownies stuffed with Rolo Caramel Candies and sprinkled with coarse sea salt make these sweet and salty blondie bars magnificent. #OXOBetter #OXOGoodCookies
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclosure policy for more on affiliate links and my policies.
Cookies For Kids' Cancer is an AWESOME 501c(3) non-profit dedicated to funding pediatric cancer research.
It’s a positively excellent cause and OXO will be donating $100 to Cookies for Kids' Cancer for each participants' social or blog post, and $5 for each hashtag used up to $100K. How great is that?
This Salted Rolo Blondie Bars recipe aka Salted Candy Blondie Bars was provided and is kudos to Kristen Tomlan of DO.
I made a few minor tweaks to the recipe, and of course, renamed it because it should absolutely be made with Rolo Caramel Candies, however, if you really want to stick to the original then just use your favorite candy bars, chopped.
Salted Rolo Blondie Bars are drool-worthy vanilla brownies aka blondie bars stuffed with two whole cups of chopped Rolo Caramel Candies. I opted for Rolo Candies because of hello, chocolate and caramel.
These blondie bars are beyond FANTASTIC and complete DIVINE!
Excuse me while I go clean up my drool. 😜
Speaking of cleaning up, have you tried OXO POP Containers?
OXO provided me with their OXO POP 8-Piece Container Baking Set and I am ABSOLUTELY smitten!!
In general, I LOVE OXO products. I have A LOT of OXO tools, but these POP Containers are organized storage that I can't get enough of!
The OXO POP 8-Piece Container Baking Set keeps everyday baking essentials fresh and pantries organized. It's airtight, stackable, space-efficient, and completely dishwasher safe.
If that isn't already knocking your socks off, the POP accessories help you make the most of POP and secure neatly to the underside of the lids. Personally, I am digging the nifty brown sugar ring.
I am no joke going to purchase more of these bad boys in every size and outfit my ENTIRE pantry with them! I can’t wait to start and organize my pantry with OXO POP Containers.
Salted Rolo Blondie Bars are ridiculously tasty with ooey-gooey caramel, rich chocolate, chewy vanilla brownie with a touch of coarse sea salt. They’re positively a match made in heaven!!
Welcome Salted Rolo Blondie Bars to your mouth and OXO POP Containers to your pantry!
Salted Rolo Blondie Bars
- 3 and ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 11 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg + 1 egg yolk, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups Rolo Caramel Candies chopped¹
- coarse sea salt, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Grease a 13"x9" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Set aside
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat butter on medium speed; beat until smooth and creamy. Add the brown sugar; mix on medium speed until light and fluffy. Use a rubber spatula and scrape sides of the bowl. Add the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract; mix until fully incorporated.
- Add half of the flour mixture; mix on low just until flour disappears. Add remaining flour mixture; mix until combined. Scrape the bowl and mix 15-seconds.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in 1 ¾ cups of chopped Rolo Caramel Candies¹.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt and top with the remaining ¼ cup of chopped candy.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is light golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into bars. Eat & Enjoy!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of OXO; however, all opinions are my own. Always have been, always will be!