Patriotic Daisy Pretzel Bites - chocolate deliciousness rolled into a delightfully patriotic sweet and salty combo of pretzels, white chocolate, and M&M's chocolate candies.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclosure policy for more on affiliate links and my policies.
I have this habit that when I go to Sam's Club I buy whatever holiday M&M's they are selling. I now have a collection of Easter, Patriotic, Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day, and of course your run-of-the-mill standard colored M&M's chocolate candies. They are all super pretty in their colorfulness, but nobody needs that many M&M's chocolate candies.
In an effort to pair down my M&M's collection and with the 4th of July on the horizon, I thought Patriotic Daisy Pretzel Bites was the way to go.
Patriotic Daisy Pretzel Bites are an easy, three-ingredient, quick-bake, sweet + salty dessert. I refer to them as "quick-bake" because you pop the white chocolate melting wafer topped pretzel snaps into the oven for three minutes. That's it, three minutes of baking. It'll probably take you longer to preheat your oven to 250F degrees.
These patriotic pretzel bites aren't just great for the 4th of July aka Independence Day but would also make great treats for Memorial Day and Labor Day celebrations.
If you have a sweet spot for the sweet and salty of pretzel bites but the patriotic theme isn't floating your boat, I've got spring Daisy Pretzel Bites that may be more your speed, or feel free to use whatever M&M's chocolate candies you can find; these daisy pretzel bites won't discriminate.
Patriotic Daisy Pretzel Bites are the perfect three-ingredient dessert to celebrate patriotic holidays or your love for sweet and salty chocolate and pretzel goodness.
Patriotic Daisy Pretzel Bites
- Preheat oven to 250F degrees.
- Place pretzel snaps flat on a silicone baking mat/parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Place a white chocolate melting wafer on top of each pretzel snap.
- Bake 3 minutes, or until melting wafers are shiny and soft.
- Remove pretzel bites from the oven and gently press an M&M into the center and then six M&M's around the center M&M forming a daisy.
- Allow Patriotic Daisy Pretzel Bites to set in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Eat & Enjoy!
Leave a Comment