This time of year is always so rushed that I am not a big fan of Christmas before Thanksgiving. So why am I sharing my 2015 Holiday Gift Guide for Bakers before Thanksgiving? Black Friday!
The BEST part of Christmas for me is gift giving. I LOVE it! I love making gifts and buying gifts. I’ve done both. I of course also love receiving gifts and this 2015 Holiday Gift Guide for Bakers is a little snapshot of 12 gift ideas you can give to the baker in your family or entourage.
If you need more ideas, check out 2014 Holiday Gift Guide for Bakers and 2014 Cookbook Must Haves. You’ll be sure to find something on one of these four lists because these baking gifts never go out of style!
What is your favorite gift you’ve given? What is your favorite gift you’ve received? Ho–Ho–Ho!
❆ ❆ 2015 Holiday Gift Guide For Bakers ❆ ❆
1. Joseph Joseph 4-Piece Baking Set: I have three rolling pins and this is the ONLY one I use! You can measure the thickness of your dough, which is perfect for EVERYTHING! Plus elevated utensils are the BEST! I LOVE this baking set and so will your baker!
2. Tovolo Spatulart Mini Cupcake Spatulas: I am a firm believer in you can never have too many spatulas, especially cute ones like these! This set of two mini cupcake spatulas will be perfect for any baker.
3. Sally’s Candy Addiction Cookbook: Sally is an inspiring blogger and two-time cookbook author. Her first cookbook made it onto my 2014 Cookbook Must Haves, and her second book is SO awesome it made its way onto this holiday gift guide!
4. Sprinkle Medley: Sweetapolita’s sprinkles are so colorful and festive that they will dress up any cake, cookie, or cupcake. Plus they’re sprinkles, enough said!
5. Tower of Cupcakes Ornament: Holiday ornaments that look like delicious cupcakes. Yes, please! It’s my dream to have a tree with only sweet treat ornaments and this tower of cupcakes would totally fit the bill.
6. Cake Boss Melamine Mixing Bowl Set: Pretty and functional mixing bowls are what every baker needs!
7. Cookie Stamp Set: Cookies with fun sayings and pictures stamped into them are SO much more fun.
8. Will Exercise For Cupcakes Tank: OK, so not everyone will want to exercise for cupcakes, but those who do will LOVE this tank top! Even if you won’t exercise for cupcakes, you can still pretend.
9. L’il Something Sweet Apron: I am pretty sure there is an apron on my gift list every year. An apron is one of those things that a baker totally appreciates having but seldom buys for themselves. Plus this apron is just too cute for words!
10. Joseph Joseph SwitchScale: Every good baker needs a good scale and this scale is the bee’s knees! Weighing your ingredients (especially flour) is what all the cool kids are doing, plus it’s so much more accurate when baking. This too cool for school scale has a flip lid that creates a bowl, which makes for quick and easy measuring. I have one, courtesy of Joseph Joseph, and I LOVE it!
11. Fred & Friends ABC Cookie Cutters: I am a wee-bit obsessed with cookie cutters and am a sucker for the FUN ones. I have so many cookie cutters, more than I’ve ever used and yet I always want more. Cookie cutters are just too much fun; the more unique the better. Every baker should have a few silly cookie cutters in their repertoire and these ABC (Already Been Chewed) Cookie Cutters are just what the baker ordered.
12. OXO Good Grips Cookie Press: Once upon a time I felt like the only person who didn’t own a cookie press and then this beauty came into my life. A cookie press is a baking staple. Fun, consistent batches of holiday cookies could be in your life with this bad boy!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.