Tis the season to be jolly, giving and HAPPY, which I guess is jolly. My favorite part of the holiday season is gift giving. I LOVE buying or making gifts, especially for my god-daughter. I may spoil her a wee-bit. 😉
Today I am sharing with you my 2014 Holiday Gift Guide for Bakers. I absolutely love this gift guide! This year I’ve focused on the ridiculously fun, totally adorable, and can’t believe this exists gifts. These holiday gifts are so out there AWESOME that you can’t help but want them and want to give them. I know I do!
If you’re looking for practical baking gifts, I’ve got you covered with Friday List Love: Gifts for the Baker. I have, love, and use OFTEN these baking tools. These ‘Gifts for the Baker’ are baking essentials. And if you’re looking for awesome cookbooks check out my 2014 Cookbook Must Haves. Ho–Ho–Ho!
❆ ❆ 2014 Holiday Gift Guide For Bakers ❆ ❆
1. Cupcake Salt & Pepper Shakers: The perfect table accessory for a baker or cupcake lover.
2. Unicorn Sprinkles Shaker: A-UNICORN-SPRINKLES-SHAKER! Enough said.
3. Nature’s Colors Carnival Mix Sprinkles: Seriously, how could you not love this mega 2.9lb jar of sprinkles? I am in awe that such a thing even exists. Prefer non-pariels. Those exist too. Can you say BEST GIFT EVER!
4. Jessie Steele Diamond Cherries Bombshell Apron: When you’re a baker having an apron is wonderful. When you’re a baker having a retro-chic apron covered in cherries that calls you a bombshell is even better.
5. Kurt Adler Cupcake Ornament Set: These whimsical cupcake ornaments are oh-so-pretty and would be the perfect way to celebrate the joy of baking…and cupcakes.
6. Cupcake Knee High Socks: Whoever said socks aren’t fun has never seen these adorable Cupcake Knee High Socks. They scream, “WEAR ME!”
7. Amazon Gift Card in a Cupcake Tin: For the baker who has everything, an Amazon Gift Card in an adorable cupcake gift card tin. Everyone loves Amazon and cupcakes.
8. Sweet Spatulas: A baker can never have too many spatulas, especially when they are as sweet as these.
9. Sprinkles the Unicorn Cookie Cutters: OK, I have a thing for unicorns and sprinkles. Who doesn’t? This charmed cookie cutter set is perfect for baking magical cutout cookies. They’re totally adorable too!
10. Sweet Treats Chocolate Pretzel Pillow: Get your sweet and salty fix with this delicious looking pillow. It’s crazy, fun, and totally wonderful.
11. The Donut Mug: Start your morning off right with coffee IN your donut with this adorably delicious mug.
12. Soft Serve Notecards: Thank You, I now want soft serve AND these notecards.
13. Scented Macaron Coin Purse: If you’re addicted to macarons then you’ll be addicted to this deliciously scented coin purse.