Grinch Rice Krispies Treats – effortless Rice Krispies Treats with a fun and festive Grinch Christmas twist!
Mosley Christmas Gone Wild 2016 is complete! This was our second Christmas for this year’s holiday season. It was filled with good conversation, Jenga GIANT, good people, Saran Wrap Balls, and a visit from Mrs. Claus. I of course brought desserts, Holly Decorated Cookies and Grinch Rice Krispies Treats. They were gobbled up and I thankfully didn’t have to bring any home (I would have eaten them all otherwise)!
"Well, in Whoville they say - that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day." - The Grinch
The Grinch is not one of my favorite Christmas movies, but I love Grinch sweet treats! I enjoy the break from traditional holiday treats and they add to the fun factor - fun to make, fun to see, and even more fun to eat! For all these reasons and more, you’ll love these Grinch Rice Krispies Treats!
Christmas is fast approaching...it’s only a few days away. If you’re looking for a super simple holiday treat that kids AND adults will love then Grinch Rice Krispies Treats are for you! They are just as effortless as your traditional Rice Krispies Treats, but with a holiday Grinch twist – green food coloring and heart quins.
You’ll love these stress-free Grinch Rice Krispies Treats; they’re deliciousness will make your pants smile grow three sizes!
Grinch Rice Krispies Treats
- Melt butter in large sauce pan on low-medium heat until melted.
- Add mini marshmallows; stir until mostly melted. Add in green food coloring; stir until completely melted and green food coloring is mixed in. Remove from heat.
- Add KELLOGG'S Rice Krispies cereals. Stir until well coated.
- Using a spatula, press mixture into a 13x9″ pan coated with cooking spray.
- Gently press heart quin onto Rice Krispies Treats; add throughout pan so that each square you cut will have a heart quin.
- Let treats stand until set. Cut into delicious squares. Eat & Enjoy!