Green Bay Packers Puppy Chow – puppy chow with green and yellow M&M’s candies giving this tasty football snack Green Bay Packers flare!
It has been a seriously hectic couple of weeks. I am getting ready to close on (sell) my condo and move temporarily into an apartment that has a kitchen that makes me want to weep. It is SO small and there is no dishwasher. No dishwasher! The kitchen is a baker’s nightmare and gives a new meaning to bake studio. The silver lining is the beautiful kitchen I am going to have in the house we’re building.
OK, so we’re moving and then we will be moving again once our house is built...in an estimated 18 months. It’s all good though; we’ll make it work because having a house is going to be AWESOME! Unfortunately, I’ll probably complain from time to time about my apartment kitchen but bear with me. I’ll try to keep it to a minimum. 😉
Before we dive into Green Bay Packers Puppy Chow (YUM), I have a little announcement.
Now on to the recipe, Green Bay Packers Puppy Chow.
Obviously, I am a GB Packers football fan. I am a Wisconsinite after all. I apologize if you aren’t a fan of the greatest football team ever. Look at this recipe as inspiration then, you can tweak it to fit with your favorite sports team.
This delish football food snack also known as muddy buddies is your favorite six-ingredient puppy chow: Rice Chex cereal, chocolate chips, butter, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar with the added twist of supporting the Packers with the addition of green and yellow M&M’s candies.
Green Bay Packers Puppy Chow is the perfect snack to serve on game day, as well as when the Packers go to the Super Bowl. I am super optimistic, what can I say. 🙂
Green Bay Packers Puppy Chow
- In a large bowl, measure Rice Chex cereal. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips, peanut butter, butter, and vanilla extract; stir slowly and continuously until completely melted.
- Remove melted mixture from heat and immediately pour over cereal; gently mix until cereal is coated.
- Pour coated cereal into a gallon zip-top bag along with the powdered sugar; gently shake around until coated. Add in green and yellow M&M's candies; gently shake around until evenly dispersed.
- Pour puppy chow onto a parchment/wax paper lined baking sheet to cool. Allow Green Bay Packers Puppy Chow to cool completely. Eat & Enjoy!