White Chocolate Unicorn Bark - colorful, melted white chocolate swirled together and topped with copious amounts of sprinkles make this unicorn inspired white chocolate magnificent fun and magically delicious.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Unicorns are all the craze and why shouldn't they be? They're magical awesomeness.
Some of it is yummy, like this White Chocolate Unicorn Bark, while other things, not so much. A lot of the unicorn madness is centered around appearance, pink, blue, and purple and generous amounts of sprinkles than actual flavor.
What? I know I am stumped by that one too. Thankfully, you don't have to worry about that with White Chocolate Unicorn Bark because it's not just unicorn gorgeous but it's actually delicious too.
Fun fact: the unicorn craze began with Adeline Waugh of Vibrant & Pure. She put pastel rainbow swirls of cream cheese on bread, posted it on Instagram, and her followers dubbed it Unicorn Toast.
White Chocolate Unicorn Bark is another unicorn inspired food that you've probably seen all over the Internet in various unicorn colored hues. Of course, my blogging experience and dessert blog would not be complete without my own version of unicorn chocolate.
Food coloring is liquid based and liquid with chocolate is a big NO-NO. It will seize up your chocolate. If you want more info on seizing up chocolate, than The Art of Melting Chocolate is what you need.
You could also use blue, pink, purple, and white candy melts instead of coloring your white chocolate. For me coloring the white chocolate was just easier, and then I don't have to try to figure out what to do with leftover candy melts.
Not that would be terribly difficult with all the homemade chocolate goodness on the blog: Frosted Circus Bark, Strawberry Lemonade Oreo Truffle Pops, Daisy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles or all the truffle recipes in Sarah's Truffle Studio.
Anywho, after melting the white chocolate and coloring it you just dollop it onto a lined baking sheet and then swirl it around with a spatula. Once you've got your beautiful swirled chocolate you pepper it with sprinkle happiness. I used confetti quins, purple nonpareils, and edible gold stars. Pop your baking sheet in the fridge for about 30 minutes and then break it into pieces.
Viola, pure magic, White Chocolate Unicorn Bark.
White Chocolate Unicorn Bark
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Add 4-ounces each of Vanilla Candiquik to four microwave-safe bowls. Microwave on medium heat for 30 seconds. Remove and stir slowly. Replace in microwave for 15-second increments until Candiquik is completely melted.
- Spoon dollops of white chocolate onto the lined baking sheet. Follow this up with the blue, pink, and purple white chocolate creating a mosaic pattern; then drag a spatula through the chocolate creating a swirl; spread to about ¼" thick.
- Immediately go crazy adding various colorful sprinkles, nonpareils, edible glitter, quins, whatever your unicorn heart desires. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes or until chocolate has set.
- Remove White Chocolate Unicorn Bark from the refrigerator and break into pieces. Eat & Enjoy!
What's your favorite unicorn inspired food...you know, besides this awesome-sauce White Chocolate Unicorn Bark?
Shop This Recipe
Farberware Nonstick Baking Sheet | Silpat Silicone Baking Mat | Log House Candiquik Vanilla | Wilton Candy Color Garden | Wilton Candy Color Primary | Joseph Joseph Elevated Spatula | Neon Confetti Quins | Purple Nonpariels | Wilton Edible Glitter Gold Stars