White Chocolate Confetti Cookies - gorgeous, soft and chewy, sugar cookies with white chocolate pudding mix, white chocolate chips, and sprinkles.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclosure policy for more on affiliate links and my policies.
I've had cookies on the brain lately! I've been thinking about baking cookies AND eating cookies! Unfortunately, cookies are not conducive to losing my medication weight.
And yet still...I've been baking cookies and at least trying them and wishing I could eat all the cookies. #iamtherealcookiemonster
These cookies are a recipe adaptation of Very Vanilla Confetti Cookies from the lovely Christi of Love from the Oven. Her cookies look magnifique and so I HAD to bake them, with my own personal twist of course.
And thus, White Chocolate Confetti Cookies were born.
White Chocolate Confetti Cookies are freakin' delicious! I cannot stress that enough!
I took one bite of these cookies, closed my eyes and savored it, drooled a bit, and then thought there is NO WAY I can eat only one of these. I have to try them all! I need to for scientific blogger reasons. 😉
I am not exaggerating. These sugar cookies are THAT good. They've even hit "new favorite" status.
I mean seriously, who doesn't like damn delicious cookies with simple ingredients and gorgeous presentation? If your answer to that question is "me", then I have no words for you. We just can't be friends. 😉
Tips + Tricks for Making White Chocolate Confetti Cookies
1. The white chocolate instant pudding mix should be added to the ingredients as a dry mix. Do NOT make the pudding or actually add pudding. These cookies are also delish with vanilla instant pudding mix and french vanilla instant pudding mix.
2. The point of refrigerating the dough is to help alleviate the cookies from over spreading. The dough should be refrigerated for at least an hour but can be refrigerated for up to 2 days.
4. You don't need any special baking tools to bake these cookies, but I LOVE and use these EVERY time I bake cookies so I feel they are worth mentioning: Farberware Baking Sheet, Silpat Baking Mat, OXO Cookie Scoop, and Wilton Cooling Rack.
White Chocolate Confetti Cookies, for the REAL cookie monsters who positively adore tasty cookies!!
White Chocolate Confetti Cookies
- 2 and ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box (3.4 ounces) white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup rainbow sprinkles
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat together butter and sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add white chocolate instant pudding mix; mix until combined.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add eggs and vanilla extract; mix until just combined.
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients; mix just until combined. Do NOT over-mix. Fold in white chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- Cover cookie dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of one hour or up to two days.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Bake 10-13 minutes or until lightly brown around the edges.
- Cool cookies on baking sheet on wire rack for 10 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Eat & Enjoy!