White Chocolate Confetti Cookies - gorgeous, soft and chewy, white chocolate and sprinkles, sugar cookies.
I've had cookies on the brain lately! I've been thinking about baking cookies AND eating cookies!
Unfortunately, cookies are not conducive to my losing my medication weight. Blah.
And yet still...
I've been baking cookies and at least trying them and wishing I could eat all the cookies. #iamtherealcookiemonster
Christi's Very Vanilla Confetti Cookies look magnifique and so I HAD to bake them, with my own personal twist of course.
And thus, White Chocolate Confetti Cookies were born.
White Chocolate Confetti Cookies are freakin' delicious! I cannot stress that enough!
I took one bite of these cookies, closed my eyes and savored it, drooled a bit, and then thought there is NO WAY I can eat only one of these. I have to try them all! I need to for scientific blogger reasons. 😉
I am not exaggerating. These cookies are THAT good. They may have even hit "new favorite" status.
In case you haven't noticed, White Chocolate Confetti Cookies are also gorgeous with all their sprinkles and white chocolate chips.
They are also oodles of easy with their simple ingredients and the dough can be refrigerated up to two days ahead of baking time. Yahoo.
I mean seriously, who doesn't like damn delicious cookies with simple ingredients and gorgeous presentation?! If your answer to that question is "me", then I have no words for you. We just can't be friends. 😉
White Chocolate Confetti Cookies, for the REAL cookie monsters who positively adore tasty cookies!!
White Chocolate Confetti Cookies
- 2 and ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup rainbow sprinkles
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat together butter and sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add white chocolate instant pudding mix; mix until combined.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add eggs and vanilla extract; mix until just combined.
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients; mix just until combined. Do NOT over-mix. Fold in white chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- Cover cookie dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of one hour or up to two days.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Scoop chilled dough into tablespoon balls, or use a #40 disher to scoop balls of dough. Place on a ungreased baking sheet, or silicone mat/parchment paper lined baking sheet. Keep dough chilled in between batches.
- Bake 10-13 minutes or until lightly brown around the edges.
- Cool cookies on baking sheet on wire rack for 10 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Eat & Enjoy!
Shop This Recipe
Oxo Good Grips Medium Cookie Scoop | Stainless Steel Measuring Cups | Silpat Silicone Baking Mat | Wilton 3-Tier Cooling Rack | Joseph Joseph Silicone Baking Spatula | Farberware Non-Stick Cookie Sheet | Ghirardelli White Chocolate Baking Chips | Chef's Quality Rainbow Sprinkles