White Chocolate Blondies - soft and chewy, mouth-watering vanilla brownies with white chocolate chips.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
I don’t make dessert bars very often. I am not sure why because they're AWESOME!! I’ve never met a dessert bar I haven’t wanted to shovel into my mouth. I HAVE to make more bars on SBS.
I am adding a new dessert bar to the collection and this one is out-of-this-world delicious!! Seriously, I am drooling just thinking about these tasty, mouth-watering White Chocolate Blondies.
I came across White Chocolate Blondies, also known as, Vanilla Brownies in All Recipes magazine. When I started drooling at the photo I knew these bars were a MUST BAKE!
White Chocolate Blondies are beyond EASY. They have a lovely basic ingredient list, with no obscure ingredients. They're a dessert bar made the way dessert bars should be made, simply and deliciously.
White Chocolate Blondies have an AWESOME dose of brown sugar incorporated into them. The brown sugar gives these bars a rich caramel flavor that makes it SO difficult to eat just one. The three eggs make these bars soft and chewy, and the white chocolate chips make this dessert bar the total package.
WARNING: This is NOT a dessert bar for dieters. This is an I'll eat the entire pan kind of dessert bar.
You've been warned. These White Chocolate Blondies are EPIC!! 🤤
White Chocolate Blondies
- 2 and ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 and ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 and ¼ cups granulated sugar
- 1 and ¼ cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Grease a 10x15-inch jellyroll pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat together butter, sugars, and vanilla extract on medium speed; mix until smooth. Beat in eggs on low speed, 1 at a time; just until combined.
- Add flour mixture; mix just until combined. Gently fold in white chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until evenly browned and edges are puffed. Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into bars. Eat & Enjoy!
Shop This Recipe