Valentine Chocolate Pudding M&M Cookies - perfectly chocolate cookies with cocoa powder and chocolate fudge pudding mix plus festive Valentine's M&M’s make these soft and chewy cookies spectacular!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclosure policy for more on affiliate links and my policies.
It’s no secret I love baking with M&M’s.
There are so, so, SO many M&M’s recipes on SBS. Have you tried these M&M Cookies? Divine. Or what about these Daisy Pretzel Bites? They scream SPRING! There is always The Great Big List of M&M Desserts if you really want to tickle your M&M's fancy.
There is also no shortage of M&M’s recipes that I want to bake. If you’re baking with M&M's obsessed like me, no worries I’ve got you covered. There will always be more M&M's recipes to come.
That being said, an M&M’s recipe with Valentine’s M&M’s has yet to happen...until now.
Valentine Chocolate Pudding M&M Cookies with Valentine’s M&M’s!!
Valentine’s Day is a week away. A.WEEK.AWAY! I seriously can’t believe it. It was just January an eye blink ago but here we are with Valentine’s Day, so cookies with Valentine’s M&M’s is a MUST!
These Valentine Chocolate Pudding M&M Cookies are super spectacular!! They’re soft and chewy, which IMO is how cookies should be. They’re deliciously chocolatey with cocoa powder, chocolate fudge pudding mix, and chocolate M&M’s of course. There is so much chocolate perfection. They are a chocolate lovers dream.
The chocolate fudge pudding mix makes these chocolate M&M cookies not only perfectly chocolate, but it also makes them perfectly soft. It's also the reason why the cookie dough requires refrigeration time. You don't want to skip on the chill time, as these cookies are prone to spreading. No worries though, you can use this time to wash dishes. 😝
Give Valentine Chocolate Pudding M&M Cookies to someone you love this Valentine's Day, someone like yourself, or if you must a significant other who will share with you! 😉
Valentine Chocolate Pudding M&M Cookies
- 2 and ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 packet chocolate fudge instant pudding mix¹
- 11.40 oz package Valentine's M&M's Chocolate Candies, divided
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat together butter and sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla extract; mix until combined.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add cocoa and pudding mix; mix on low speed until combined. Add flour mixture; mix on low speed until combined.
- Gently fold in 1 cup of Valentine's M&M's Chocolate Candies.
- Scoop dough into heaping tablespoon rounds, or use a #50 disher to scoop balls of dough. Press a couple M&M's Chocolate Candies into the tops of the dough balls.
- Place balls of dough on a tray or cookie sheet, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Do not bake cookies without chilling as they are prone to spreading.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Place rounds of dough on a silicone mat/parchment paper lined baking sheet 2" apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges have set. Do not overbake, which is easy to do with chocolate cookies.
- Cool cookies on baking sheet on wire rack for 5 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Eat & Enjoy!