Triple Chocolate Peppermint Cookies – soft and chewy chocolate cookies with chocolate, chocolate, dark chocolate chips, and peppermint crunch chips.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclosure policy for more on affiliate links and my policies.
I am SO super excited to be sharing today’s, Triple Chocolate Peppermint Cookies. This recipe has been burning a hole in my pocket since I made it back in November. I’ve had to hold onto it because it is a part of The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap! #fbcookieswap
Oh, and of course to share our delish recipes with YOU, our readers!
These Triple Chocolate Peppermint Cookies, aka a chocoholics dream, made their way to A Farm Girl’s Dabbles, Strawberry Blondie Kitchen, and Tara’s Multicultural Table.
Participating in The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap has been AWESOME! If you’re a food blogger I highly suggest participating next year! It’s a real treat!
The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap along with its brand partners OXO, Land-O-Lakes, and Dixie Crystals also supports a great cause, Cookies for Kids' Cancer, a national non-profit organization committed to funding new therapies used in the fight against pediatric cancer.
And boy, if you want to see some beautiful cookies, #fbcookieswap!
Aaah! I am just so excited to share these gorgeous and delicious chocolate and peppermint concoctions!
Yes, you heard correctly! Chocolate, chocolate, and MORE chocolate!
And if that’s not enough for you, I gave these delightfully soft and chewy cookies a touch of festive holiday spirit with the addition of Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips, which is kind of like more chocolate with a touch of peppermint flavor. It’s divine!
So without further ado, because let’s face it some of you have been waiting weeks for this recipe, and YOU definitely are going to want to add this to your holiday menu, Triple Chocolate Peppermint Cookies!
Triple Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 (3.9-ounce) box chocolate fudge instant pudding mix ¹
- 1 and ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup peppermint crunch baking chips
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat together butter and sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla extract; mix until combined.
- Scoop dough into heaping tablespoon rounds, or use a #40 disher to scoop balls of dough.
- Place balls of dough on a tray or baking sheet, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Do not bake cookies without chilling as they are prone to spreading.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until edges have set. Mine baked perfect at 10 minutes. Do not overbake, which is easy to do with chocolate cookies.
- Cool cookies on baking sheet on a wire rack for 8 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Eat & Enjoy!
P.S. I apologize for being overly excited and for the overuse of exclamation points. Some recipes will just do that to you! 😉