St. Patrick's Day Rolo Pretzel Bites - Rolo Caramel Candies sandwiched between pretzel snaps, dipped into creamy white chocolate, and showered in St. Patrick's Day sprinkles.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclosure policy for more on affiliate links and my policies.
St. Patrick's Day is fast on our heels and I had hoped to share this chocolate recipe a lot sooner. Unfortunately, COVID finally found its way into my home and all well-laid plans went the way of the dodo bird.
Thankfully, we're on the mend and these St. Patrick's Day Rolo Pretzel Bites are as easy as they are delicious, and thus there is still time for them to make it into your St. Patty's Day Baking Resources recipe mix.
If you're looking for even more St. Patrick's Day recipes, The Great Big List of Boozy St. Patrick's Day Desserts, The Great Big List of Rainbow Desserts, and The Great Big List of St. Patrick's Day Desserts absolutely have you covered.
St. Patrick's Day Rolo Pretzel Bites are delightfully easy and delicious. You simply place pretzel snaps flat on a silicone baking mat-lined baking sheet and top each with Rolo Caramel Candies and then bake for three minutes. After baking, you add another pretzel snap, sandwiching the caramel candy. Now it's time to decorate your pretzel bites with St. Patrick's Day flair.
To decorate your pretzel bites, you'll melt white chocolate melting wafers either in the microwave or in a Wilton Melting Pot. I am a HUGE fan of the melting pot and use it for ALL my chocolate melting needs/recipes.
If you're hoping to avoid sugar or fat bloom then I also suggest adding paramount crystals to your white chocolate melting wafers, however, this is an optional step. Once you've melted your white chocolate, dip your Rolo pretzel sandwiches and immediately shower in St. Patrick's Day Fusion Mix Sprinkles.
St. Patrick's Day Rolo Pretzel Bites are a magically delicious sweet and salty treat with their perfect marriage of salty pretzels with rich chocolate Rolo Caramel Candies, luscious creamy white chocolate, and lucky St. Patrick's Day sprinkles.
St. Patrick's Day Rolo Pretzel Bites
- Preheat oven to 250F degrees.
- Place a Rolo Caramel Candy on top of each pretzel snap.
- Bake 3 minutes, or until Rolos are shiny and soft.
- Remove pretzel bites from oven and gently press another pretzel snap on top, sandwiching the Rolo in between the two pretzel snaps. Allow Rolo pretzel sandwich to cool/set.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add white chocolate wafers and paramount crystals. Microwave on medium heat for 30 seconds. Remove and stir slowly. Replace in microwave for 15-second increments until chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour melted white chocolate into a short narrow bowl. Dip half of each Rolo pretzel sandwich into chocolate and lightly shake to remove excess chocolate; immediately sprinkle with St. Patrick's Day Fusion Mix Sprinkles.
- Allow St. Patrick's Day Rolo Pretzel Bites to set in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Eat & Enjoy!