Reese’s Peanut Butter Banana Bread – the perfect marriage of out-of-this-world-delicious banana bread with creamy peanut butter, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Minis; chocolate, peanut butter, and bananas never tasted SO GOOD in bread. It’s pure banana bread perfection!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclosure policy for more on affiliate links and my policies.
Fall is just around the corner and the blogging and Pinterest world is already turning focus on fall, Halloween, and Christmas recipes. I am still holding on for dear life to summer. I am not ready to give up warm sunny days, fair foods, travel adventures, s’mores, and did I mention warm sunny days!
Yeah, I know there is tons of fun fall baking to share, not to mention football food, but fall means the end of summer and the coming of Wisconsin winter and I am DEFINITELY NOT ready for that! ::sigh::
I am super excited to share with you, Reese’s Peanut Butter Banana Bread! Yeah, I know you're excited too and you totally should be. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Banana Bread is a match made in heaven.
I used my go-to Banana Walnut Bread recipe for today’s concoction, and made a few changes and omits, as well as adding a ½ cup of creamy peanut butter and 8oz of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Minis. The result is awesome banana-y, chocolate-y, and peanut butter-y goodness!
I am a sucker for good banana bread and adding Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Minis and peanut butter only ramps up the star power. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups + Banana Bread = Pure Perfection!
I ALWAYS incorporate cinnamon into my banana bread, both in the recipe and I sprinkle it on the top with a little bit of granulated sugar. It gives the top of the banana bread a nice cinnamon-sugar toasted crust. I am a firm believer in the more cinnamon the merrier, which only adds to the deliciousness that IS Reese’s Peanut Butter Banana Bread.
Are you ready for fall recipes? What is your favorite fall recipe to make?
Reese’s Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- ½ cup unsalted butter, semi-melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup mashed bananas, about 3 bananas
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 and ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 8 ounces Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Minis
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, to sprinkle on top
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Lightly grease bread pan with vegetable shortening or butter. Sprinkle in flour and shake around to evenly cover bread pan. Tap out excess flour. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, mix butter, eggs, sugar, peanut butter, and bananas until blended.
- Add flour, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and baking powder; mix until blended. Fold in Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Minis.
- In a small bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. Set aside.
- Pour batter into bread pan. Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar mixture on top.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow bread to cool in pan for about 30 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Eat & Enjoy!