Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies - soft and chewy chocolate peanut butter cookies loaded with Reese’s Pieces, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and chocolate chips make these cookies delicious perfection.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclosure policy for more on affiliate links and my policies.
It’s #Choctoberfest 2019, an annual chocolate recipe-sharing event, which means an AMAZING giveaway valued at over $400 AND a week full of 100s of chocolate recipes from 70 bloggers who want to get you excited about CHOCOLATE!
You can follow along by searching for the hashtag #Choctoberfest on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter, or check out some of the awesome-sauce chocolate recipes posted today at the end of this post.
Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are a chocolate twist on my Loaded Peanut Butter Cookies. They are soft and chewy chocolate peanut butter cookies packed with Reese’s Pieces, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups regulars and miniatures, and mini chocolate chips, which is totally making my mouth water just telling you about and thinking about. 🤤
I love Reese's everything! 😍
As if the peanut butter and chocolate of Reese's candy isn't enough (it isn't), and the 1 and ¼ cups creamy peanut butter in the cookie isn't enough (it isn't), these delicious morsels also have ⅓ cup of cocoa powder AND a ½ cup of mini chocolate chips, which makes them an even more drool-worthy, and the ultimate indulgence!
I could spend all day telling you how FABULOUS these heavenly cookies taste and how my taste-testers LOVED them and wanted more, but let's change gears and talk about the making of these bad boys instead.
These cookies require a little prep, nothing crazy, but all those Reese's aren't going to chop themselves. Thankfully, they aren't difficult though, the most difficult aspect of making these cookies is getting the peanut butter out of the measuring cup, so not too bad. 😉 Plus, as a lovely bonus, they do not require refrigerating the dough, so you get to eat them faster.
These are all excellent selling points in my book because I am not a fan of waiting, refrigerating the dough, or sifting flour, which you also do not have to do with this recipe. I am also a HUGE fan of getting to eat these cookies as fast as humanly possible. They are THAT good!!
Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are the perfect marriage of peanut butter and chocolate; a drool-worthy indulgence you’re going to want to make and shovel into your face!! 😝🍫🥜
Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 and ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 and ¼ cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 30 Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures, chopped
- 8 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (Regular Size), chopped
- ½ cup Reese's Pieces
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugars on medium speed; until light and fluffy. Add vanilla extract, peanut butter, and eggs; mix until combined.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until barely golden brown around the edges. Do not overbake. The tops will not brown. Cookies may appear to be soft and undone, but they will set as they cool.
- Cool cookies on baking sheet for 5 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Eat & Enjoy!