Peanut Butter Granola - Oats, flax, peanuts, and cinnamon bathed in sweet honey and creamy peanut butter, baked to perfection, and then mixed with chocolate and peanut butter chips for an added POW!
I’ve been trying to make the perfect granola recipe for weeks. I made A LOT of granola and I am still fine tuning some of the recipes, but luckily I have this lovely Peanut Butter Granola recipe to share.
This Peanut Butter Granola packs a whopping punch of peanut butter. If you love peanut butter, you’ll LOVE this Peanut Butter Granola.
Peanut Butter Granola is easy to make and only uses seven ingredients.
Oats. Ground Flax. Peanuts. Cinnamon. Honey. PEANUT BUTTER. Chocolate + Peanut Butter Chips.
Oats, ground flaxseed, and cinnamon make this recipe healthful. Honey and chocolate chips make it sweet. Peanuts, peanut butter, and peanut butter chips make it perfect for the peanut butter LOVER.
The ground flaxseed adds a bit more fiber to this healthy snack, and the honey and chocolate chips a bit of sweetness. The chocolate and peanut butter chips help bind the granola together, and the peanut butter chips really make the peanut butter flavor POP!
The Peanut Butter Granola has a light hint of cinnamon and a whole lot of peanut butter flavor with the creamy peanut butter, dry roasted peanuts, and the peanut butter chips.
This Peanut Butter Granola makes A LOT of granola and the shelf life is WEEKS! Roughly 3+ to be exact.
I brought this taste-tastic Peanut Butter Granola over to my family’s house and they were all eating it right up. My dad couldn’t stop gobbling it and my 22 month niece found it quite tasty too.
Peanut Butter Granola makes an AWESOME healthy snack!
Looking for a healthful snack? How about delicious Peanut Butter Granola? Mmm…Peanut Butter Granola.
Peanut Butter Granola
- 2 and ½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ⅔ cup creamy peanut butter
- ⅔ cup honey
- ¾ cup peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, ground flaxseed, peanuts, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt peanut butter and honey for about 30 seconds in the the microwave. Mix melted ingredients together well. You want it to be liquidy.
- Add melted peanut butter and honey mixture to dry ingredients; mix until all oats are moistened. Lightly stir in half of the peanut butter and chocolate chips. Spread onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and flip/mix around so that granola bakes evenly. Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Remove granola from oven and mix in remaining peanut butter and chocolate chips. The warm granola will melt the chips and bind the granola. Eat & Enjoy!