Monster Mash Halloween Bark - brightly colored melted white chocolate swirled together and topped with Sprinkle Pop Monster Mashup Sprinkle Mix makes this monster Halloween chocolate positively spooktacular.
This post is a sponsored partnership with Sprinkle Pop.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
#Choctoberfest 2018 is officially underway and I am super stoked to be sharing my Monster Mash Halloween Bark with you!
This year for #Choctoberfest I wanted to share a chocolate recipe that was also Halloween related. It is my favorite holiday and it is October after all.
Then when I learned that Sprinkle Pop was going to be one of our generous sponsors and saw the ridiculous amount of cool, colorful, and even spooky sprinkle mixes they have and well, Monster Mash Halloween Bark was inevitable.
Sprinkle Pop creates custom bespoke sprinkle blends, dyed in-house to match any idea a customer may have. If you can dream it, they can create it as a sprinkle mix. I find that beyond AWESOME given that sprinkles are without a doubt the BEST.
Plus with so many pre-mixed options, like the Monster Mashup Sprinkle Mix (I am using in the Monster Mash Halloween Bark.), and the Dia De Los Muertos Sprinkle Mix (I also received and can't wait to use.), the sprinkle possibilities (and baking ideas) are endless.
Seriously, sprinkles are the BEST and Sprinkle Pop's sprinkles are gorgeous!
Food coloring is water based and water will seize up your chocolate. If you want more info on seizing up chocolate, than The Art of Melting Chocolate is what you need.
For the lime green chocolate, I used Clasen Lime Green Candy Melts. You could also use orange, purple, and white candy melts instead of coloring the white chocolate.
After melting and coloring your chocolate you'll dollop it onto a lined baking sheet and swirl it around with a spatula or knife. Once you've got your Halloween swirled chocolate you'll sprinkle it with Sprinkle Pop's Monster Mashup Sprinkle Mix, pop it into the fridge for about 30 minutes, and then break it into pieces, and delight in your Monster Mash Halloween Bark masterpiece.
Monster Mash Halloween Bark is a fun and easy way to incorporate chocolate and Halloween into a delicious treat.
Monster Mash Halloween Bark #Choctoberfest
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Add 4-ounces each of Vanilla Candiquik to three microwave-safe bowls. Add 4-ounces Clasen Lime Green Candy Melts to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium heat for 30 seconds. Remove and stir slowly. Replace in microwave for 15-second increments until Candiquik/Candy Melts are completely melted.
- Spoon dollops of white chocolate onto the lined baking sheet. Follow this up with the orange, purple, and lime green chocolate creating a mosaic pattern; then drag a spatula through the chocolate creating a swirl; spread to about ¼" thick.
- Immediately go crazy adding Sprinkle Pop Monster Mashup Sprinkle Mix. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes or until chocolate has set.
- Remove Monster Mash Halloween Bark from the refrigerator and break into pieces. Eat & Enjoy!
Sprinkle Pop is sponsoring this post. I received product as compensation for this post; however, all opinions are my own. Always have been, Always will be!
More #Choctoberfest 2018 Recipes
Shop This Recipe