M&M Cookies - positively delightful, soft and chewy cookies, loaded with colorful mini M&M's candies.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclosure policy for more on affiliate links and my policies.
I absolutely LOVE M&M Cookies! They are hands down one of my favorite cookies.
There is no shortage of M&M Cookies recipes on SBS. I have these fabulous cookies, as well as Chewy M&M Cookies and Patriotic M&M Cookies. I also have about half a million other M&M cookie recipes I want to bake and share.
Let's face it, I am a little obsessed with M&M's, so of course, redoing these M&M Cookies so that the pictures reflect their AWESOMENESS was bound to happen.
This post was originally shared on December 10, 2013 and has since been updated.
We had our first “big” snow this past weekend in Wisconsin. I wish I could say that I love to see the stuff, but the truth is I absolutely LOATHE it. I would be perfectly fine if I never saw it again. I was born totally born in the wrong state, but Joe has a good job here and my family is here, so we stay.
When the snow rolls in and mere thoughts of going outside into the frozen tundra send me running for my performance fleece and fuzzy blankets, I find a bit of solace in my bake studio aka kitchen.
And what better cookies to bake than M&M Cookies.
These cookies have become my go-to milk chocolate candies cookie recipe. As an M&M cookie lover and M&M's Chocolate Candies enthusiast, it is delightful to have an M&M cookie recipe worthy of sharing and EATING!
These chocolate candy cookies use both butter and shortening in the recipe. This combined with the brown sugar and two large eggs make these cookies moist, soft, and chewy. A true triple threat cookie!
The rest of the cookie recipe is rounded out with the traditional baking ingredients of flour, baking soda, salt, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract. The last addition is mini M&M's Chocolate Candies.
For these cookies, I used ¾ cup of mini M&M’s in the batter AND about ¼ cup of mini M&M's to top the cookie dough balls with before baking. The mini M&M's make these cookies truly LOADED with M&M's.
If you ♥ M&M’s Chocolate Candies, you will LOVE these M&M Cookies!
Now go bake yourself a batch or three!!
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, cream together butter, shortening, and sugars on medium speed, until light and fluffy. Add vanilla extract; beat until well combined.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well combined.
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients; mix just until combined. Gently fold in ¾ cup mini M&M's candies.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, or until edges are a light golden brown. Cookies may appear soft in the middle, but they will set as they cool.
- Cool cookies on baking sheet for a few minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Eat & Enjoy!