M&M Cookie Bars - soft and chewy cookie bars stuffed with a whole lot of M&M’s Chocolate Candies.
I’ve been on a HUGE cookie bar kick.
If you only knew how many times I made the Lemon Sugar Cookie Bars before I was satisfied with the recipe. It was a lot, like WAY too many times.
Now I am all about the M&M Cookie Bars. Luckily, this recipe didn’t take as much to perfect. Yay! 👍🏻
These delightfully perfect M&M Cookie Bars are based off my White Chocolate Blondies. They use the same base but are jam-packed with M&M’s Chocolate Candies.
M&M’s Candies are the BEST!! Seriously, they’re a classic. Plus, they come in so many different flavors and colors now. I have a wee-bit of an obsession with M&M's. My favorite is M&M's Peanut. I am basic like that.
I LOVE baking with M&M's too. SBS has SO MANY recipes with M&M's Chocolate Candies. M&M Cookies, Loaded Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies, and Chocolate Pudding M&M Cookies to name a few. And if you're really looking for M&M's recipes, we've got The Great Big List of M&M's Desserts.
I digress, I am getting off topic as I do, and going M&M's crazy as I do.
Cookie bars are basically really thick-ass cookies, which are the dream. Aren’t they?
Speaking of thick-ass cookies, have you tried Levain Cookies? Now, THOSE are thick-ass cookies I am dying to try.
Anyway, cookie bars also just use the one pan so that’s a nice bonus. You're one and done with the oven.
What I am saying is cookie bars are AWESOME and M&M’s Cookie Bars are EVEN BETTER!! #getinmybelly
M&M Cookie Bars
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Grease a 10x15-inch jellyroll pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat together butter, sugars, and vanilla extract on medium speed; mix until smooth. Beat in eggs on low speed, 1 at a time; just until combined.
- Add flour mixture; mix just until combined. Gently fold in M&M's Chocolate Candies.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until evenly browned and edges are puffed. Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into bars. Eat & Enjoy!
Shop This Recipe