Marble Walnut Fudge - an easy, six-ingredient, no-bake, chocolate and white chocolate with chopped walnuts dessert.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclosure policy for more on affiliate links and my policies.
I've been meaning to no-bake fudge for quite some time now. Fudge is on my baking wishlist, a list of all things I want to bake. My baking wishlist is long, so anytime I finally get to something on the list I am pretty stoked.
Yay me! I've finally made Marble Walnut Fudge! 😉
Do you have a baking wishlist? If so, what's on it? I'd love to know!
My cousin has a mean Mint Fudge and my aunt has a solid Walnut Fudge that is totally worth no-baking and sharing. I'll have to get those recipes now that I've tackled fudge, but for now, I am sharing a recipe I cut out of Family Circle Magazine, Marble Walnut Fudge.
There are a few different ways to make fudge but it doesn't get much easier than this delicious fudge.
Marble Walnut Fudge is simply melted semi-sweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and chopped walnuts. There are two more ingredients, baking soda, and vanilla extract thrown in for good measure.
I mean seriously, Simple Simon was a fudge maker.
I was a little hesitant about this recipe because it involves melting chocolate chips. Chocolate chips by design aren't meant to be melted; they are meant to hold their shape. Naturally, after reading this recipe my chocolate chip snobbery kicked in.
Thankfully my desire to make Marble Walnut Fudge was stronger, chocolate chip snobbery is damned.
That being said, I would recommend using a nice quality chip for your fudge. It will make your melting life better and your fudge more delicious! I use Ghirardelli because I am obsessed with it. ♥
Another sweet success can be checked off the baking wishlist, Marble Walnut Fudge!!
Marble Walnut Fudge
- Line a 9"x13" pan with foil, leaving a 2" overhang over sides. Set aside.
- Combine the white chocolate chips, 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, and ¼ teaspoon of baking soda in a medium heatproof bowl.
- Combine the semi-sweet chocolate chips, 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, and ¼ teaspoon baking soda in another medium heatproof bowl.
- Fill two medium saucepans with about two inches of water and place over medium-low heat. Place both bowls over the saucepans and let the mixture melt, stirring frequently until it is melted and smooth, about 5-10 minutes.¹
- Remove both bowls from heat and stir a ½ cup of chopped walnuts into each. Add vanilla extract to the semi-sweet chocolate mixture.
- Alternate spoonfuls of chocolate mixtures into prepared pan. Swirl together with a knife.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Use foil overhang to remove from pan. Cut to desired size. Eat & Enjoy!