Jack Skellington Cupcakes - get your scare on with these easy, fun, and deliciously spooktacular Halloween cupcakes.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclosure policy for more on affiliate links and my policies.
I can't believe it's Halloween weekend already. October flew by like a witch on a broomstick.
We have a Halloween Party and Halloween Pub Crawl to attend this weekend. Any Halloween plans for you?
If you are heading to a Halloween gathering this weekend, I've got the perfect Halloween cupcakes for you, Jack Skellington Cupcakes.
If you're not going anyway this Halloween, you should still totally bake up a batch of these easy and fun cupcakes and watch A Nightmare Before Christmas.
What you need to make these spooky Jack Skellington Cupcakes is your favorite cupcake recipe, vanilla buttercream, black food coloring, and no.3 round piping tip.
I know that might sound like a lot of intimidating needs, but I promise, you got this!
Fit your piping tip into a disposable pastry bag or a sandwich bag, and pipe circles and fill in for the eyes. You could try just snipping a small corner off of a sandwich bag and forgo the piping tip. It won't be as clean and precise but may be worth a shot if you don't have the necessary piping tip.
After you piped your circle eyes and filled them in you'll want to use a knife or a decorating spatula to smooth them out.
Then using the same tip and bag you'll pipe your nose, mouth, and eyebrows to your desired skeleton look.
You've now got Jack Skellington Cupcakes!
Your Halloween will sure to be spooktacular with these Halloween cupcakes! Boo!
Jack Skellington Cupcakes
- your favorite cupcake recipe
- vanilla buttercream
- Americolor Soft Gel Paste Super Black
- Using a knife or straight spatula frost your cupcakes covering all visible cupcake with white buttercream.
- Using a pastry bag filled with black buttercream and fitted with a no.3 round piping tip, pipe two round black circles for the eyes. Fill the circles in using a back and forth motion. Using a decorating spatula smooth out the eyes.
- Using the same black buttercream-filled pastry bag fitted with a no.3 round piping tip, pipe the nose, mouth, and eyebrows onto your cupcake to achieve your desired Jack Skellington Cupcake. Eat & Enjoy!
Leave a Comment