Happy #Choctoberfest 2019 – a sweet week packed with chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate recipes from 70 bloggers and a big #Choctoberfest prize pack giveaway.
Hello, Chocolate Loving Friends!
It’s October which means it’s Halloween time, but ALSO #Choctoberfest 2019!!
#Choctoberfest is an annual recipe-sharing event. I’m joining other food bloggers from around the world to create delicious chocolate recipes. This year, over 70 bloggers are joining together for a week full of chocolate cakes, pies, cookies, puddings, tarts, candies, and more. You can follow along by searching for the hashtag #Choctoberfest on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter. Or, simply follow any of the participating bloggers listed below.
We also have some awesome sponsors, who make #Choctoberfest possible every year. Our sponsors have banded together to put together a delicious prize pack worth over $400!
Here’s what you get if you win! (Scroll down to enter.)
- Candy Gift Pack from blog host Triple Chocolate Kitchen, which includes 180-pack of Lindt LINDOR Chocolate Truffles (dark, milk, and white). Triple Chocolate Kitchen organizes #Choctoberfest, as well as posting chocolate recipes throughout the year.
- Chocolate and Cocoa Gift Pack from Divine Chocolate, which includes a variety of high-quality fair trade chocolate bars, cocoa powder, and Divine Chocolate swag. Divine Chocolate’s baking line consists of three premium quality flavors ranging from 55% to 100% cocoa for a wide variety of delicious desserts. Their chocolate products are made with 100% cocoa butter and are non-GMO and Vegan Society Certified.
- $100 Nordic Ware Gift Card and 40 Pounds of Granulated Sugar from Imperial Sugar. They are currently hosting their annual Scary Scramble, featuring delicious fall-inspired recipes using Imperial Sugar’s high-quality sweeteners. Imperial Sugar has been a kitchen staple for over 175 years!
- Collagen Fuel™ Drink Mix Gift Pack from Primal Kitchen. The ingredients in these drink mixes help support hair, skin, and nails. Their chocolate version has organic, fair-trade cocoa and coconut milk powders, with no wheat, soy, or dairy ingredients.
- Cracker Gift Pack from Mary’s Gone Crackers. The lucky winner will get to try a variety of crackers, many of which pair well with chocolate (check their recipe page for ideas!). Mary’s products are vegan, cruelty-free, and organic.
- Fig Spread Gift Pack from Dalmatia Spreads. With flavors like sour cherry, plum, blackberry, and orange, you’ll find that several of Dalmatia’s fig-based spreads work well in chocolate recipes. Use as a filling for crépes, serve warm over ice cream, or spread onto toast. They even have a fig cocoa spread that uses fair trade cocoa.
- Alkaline Water Pack from Perfect Hydration. Wash down all those delicious chocolate desserts with Perfect Hydration water. This 9.5+ pH alkaline water helps to effectively restore and rebalance the body to optimum pH levels. This water goes through a 9-stage filtration process, has no added sodium, chlorine, or fluoride, and is packaged in recyclable BPA-free bottles.
- Kitchen Conversions Chart and Etsy Gift Card from Moonflower Mountain. Winner chooses the colors for this flower-adorned conversion chart, which makes it easy to double any recipe or convert from cups to tablespoons.
Open worldwide, except where prohibited. Must be 18+ to enter (21+ in some locations). One lucky winner will be drawn randomly on October 20, 2019, and contacted via email. See terms and conditions for more details.
Enter #Choctoberfest Prize Pack Giveaway
Entries from spam or inactive accounts are invalid. #Choctoberfest bloggers, sponsors, and their immediate families/households are not eligible to win. This giveaway is not affiliated with or sponsored by Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Make sure you check out the participating bloggers to see #Choctoberfest 2019 recipes throughout the week.
#Choctoberfest 2019 Blogger Participants
Triple Chocolate Kitchen ♥ 2 Cookin Mamas ♥ A Day in the Life on the Farm ♥ A Labour of Life ♥ A Little Fish in the Kitchen ♥ A Southern Fairytale ♥ Amy’s Cooking Adventures ♥ An Affair from the Heart ♥ Bottom Left of the Mitten ♥ Broken Teepee ♥ Bunsen Burner Bakery ♥ Champagne and Coconuts ♥ Cindy’s Recipes and Writings ♥ Cook with Renu ♥ Cook’s Hideout ♥ Cookaholic Wife ♥ Crafty Cooking Mama ♥ Daily Dish Recipes ♥ Dixie Chik Cooks ♥ Everyday Eileen ♥ Fairyburger ♥ First Timer Cook ♥ Fix Me a Little Lunch ♥ Frugal & Fit ♥ Fun Happy Home ♥ Get the Good Stuff! ♥ Glenda Embree ♥ Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks ♥ How Was Your Day? ♥ I Can Cook That ♥ Join Us, Pull up a Chair ♥ Karen’s Kitchen Stories ♥ Kate’s Recipe Box ♥ Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats ♥ Life & Medicine Blog ♥ Life on Food ♥ Long Distance Baking ♥ Lynchburg Mama ♥ Makes, Bakes and Decor ♥ Making Miracles ♥ Mama Needs Cake ♥ Memories In The Kitchen ♥ Our Good Life ♥ Our Sutton Place ♥ Palatable Pastime ♥ Queenslee Appétit ♥ Reviewz & Newz ♥ Sarah Cooks the Books ♥ Sarah’s Bake Studio ♥ Seduction In The Kitchen ♥ Shockingly Delicious ♥ Simple Family Crazy Life ♥ Simply Inspired Meals ♥ Sneha’s Recipe ♥ Style Island ♥ Sumptuous Spoonfuls ♥ Sweet Coralice ♥ Sweet Dash of Sass ♥ Take Two Tapas ♥ That Recipe ♥ The Awesome Muse ♥ The Beard and The Baker ♥ The Delicious Spoon ♥ The Food Hunter’s Guide to Cuisine ♥ The Freshman Cook ♥ The Redhead Baker ♥ The Schizo Chef ♥ The Spiffy Cookie ♥ The Urben Life ♥ Trampling Rose ♥ Turnips 2 Tangerines ♥ Who Needs A Cape? ♥ Wildflour’s Cottage Kitchen ♥ Zesty South Indian Kitchen
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.