Grinch Pretzel Bites – crunchy pretzel snaps, festive green chocolate wafers, and a delightful red heart quin; a sweet and salty holiday treat that even a Grinch will love.
I can’t believe Christmas is already here. It just doesn’t feel like it. Maybe it’s because we didn’t put up a Christmas tree or that we don’t have any gifts to exchange this year. We didn’t get very many Christmas cards either, so maybe I am not the only one in this boat?
I don’t particularly care for this non-festive mood. It’s making me feel a little bit Grinch.
The positive to this bah-humbug feeling, Grinch Pretzel Bites.
Grinch Pretzel Bites are pretzel snaps, green melting wafers, and red heart quins. They’re beyond easy to make, the kids will love them, and the kids at heart will too! (That would be me; I have a soft spot for Grinch-y Christmas treats.)
If an easy sweet and salty treat isn’t enough to make you joyful and triumphant, then the fact that these Grinch Pretzel Bites are too cute AND too delicious should do the trick!
Grinch Pretzel Bites, they’ll make your heart grow three sizes! ❤
- Preheat oven to 250F degrees.
- Place pretzel snaps flat on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Place a green chocolate melting wafer on top of each pretzel snap.
- Bake 3 minutes, or until melting wafers are shiny and soft.
- Remove pretzel bites from oven and gently press a red heart quin onto each one.
- Allow Grinch Pretzel Bites to set in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Eat & Enjoy!
Grinch Pretzel Bites should be stored in an airtight container and will keep for up to 2 weeks.