Funfetti White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies - simply the BEST soft and chewy homemade oatmeal cookies stuffed with white chocolate chips and colorful sprinkles that you'll ever bake and eat!
When I first laid eyes on Fresh April Flours' Funfetti White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies my eyes bugged out of my head like a cartoon character. I know that sounds a little over the top, but gorgeous, mouth-watering, oatmeal cookies with white chocolate chips and sprinkles totally deserve that type of response.
I LOVE homemade oatmeal cookies, white chocolate, and sprinkles! This combo could easily be my dream cookie and after I made them I decided they SO are!
I was thinking about what I wanted to share with you about these Funfetti White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies, like how they are wonderfully soft and chewy, or how I ever so slightly tweaked Fresh April Flours recipe to make it even easier. Ultimately, I decided...
(1) the name of these cookies, Funfetti White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies, sells itself.
(2) the photos of these Funfetti White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies sells itself,
(3) just make the dang Funfetti White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies, you won't regret it! 😉
If we aren't going to talk about the amazingness of Funfetti White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies than what are we going to talk about?
I will not be baking for the upcoming holiday, my husband and I are going away for the week to celebrate our 12 year wedding anniversary! Eeee! 🙂
Instead, I'll be shoveling food in my face and hopefully sharing it and our travels on Instagram, not me shoveling food in my face but the food and our travels.
That's enough of that. Make these Funfetti White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. They are AWESOME!
Funfetti White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 and ⅔ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups old fashioned oats, NOT quick oats
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup rainbow sprinkles
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and ground cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat together butter and sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs; beat until combined.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add vanilla extract; mix until just combined.
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients; mix just until combined. Do NOT over-mix. On low speed, add oats, white chocolate chips, and sprinkles.
- Cover cookie dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of one hour or up to two days.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Scoop chilled dough into tablespoon balls, or use a #40 disher to scoop balls of dough. Place on a ungreased baking sheet, or silicone mat/parchment paper lined baking sheet. Keep dough chilled in between batches.
- Bake 11-14 minutes or until lightly brown around the edges. Cookies may appear to be soft and undone, but they will set as they cool.
- Cool cookies on baking sheet on wire rack for 3-5 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Eat & Enjoy!
Shop This Recipe
Oxo Good Grips Medium Cookie Scoop | Stainless Steel Measuring Cups | Silpat Silicone Baking Mat | Wilton 3-Tier Cooling Rack | Joseph Joseph Silicone Baking Spatula | Farberware Non-Stick Cookie Sheet | Ghirardelli White Chocolate Baking Chips | Chef's Quality Rainbow Sprinkles