Funfetti White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies - simply the BEST soft and chewy oatmeal cookies stuffed with white chocolate chips and colorful sprinkles that you'll ever bake and eat!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclosure policy for more on affiliate links and my policies.
When I first laid eyes on Fresh April Flours' Funfetti White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies my eyes bugged out of my head like a cartoon character. I know that sounds a little over the top, but gorgeous, mouth-watering, oatmeal cookies with white chocolate chips and sprinkles totally deserve that type of response.
I was thinking about what I wanted to share with you about these deliciously dreamy cookies, like how they are wonderfully soft and chewy, or how I ever so slightly tweaked Fresh April Flours recipe to make it even easier.
Ultimately, I decided...
(1) the name of these cookies says it all,
(2) the photos of these magical cookies sell themselves, and
(3) just make the dang cookies, you won't regret it! 😉
If we aren't going to talk about the amazingness of Funfetti White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies then what are we going to talk about?
I will not be baking for the upcoming holiday, my husband and I are going away for the week to celebrate our 12-year wedding anniversary! Eeee! 🙂
That's enough of that.
Make these Funfetti White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies; they are AWESOME!
Funfetti White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 and ⅔ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups old fashioned oats, NOT quick oats
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup rainbow sprinkles
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and ground cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat together butter and sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs; beat until combined.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add vanilla extract; mix until just combined.
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients; mix just until combined. Do NOT over-mix. On low speed, add oats, white chocolate chips, and sprinkles.
- Cover cookie dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of one hour or up to two days.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Bake 11-14 minutes or until lightly brown around the edges. Cookies may appear to be soft and undone, but they will set as they cool.
- Cool cookies on a baking sheet on a wire rack for 3-5 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Eat & Enjoy!