Frosted Circus Bark – melted white chocolate and pink chocolate wafers layered and decorated with colorful nonpareils; like Frosted Circus Animal Cookies but without the animals and cookies. Delicious!
Do you know those delicious Frosted Circus Animal Cookies with the pink and white chocolate and the nonpareils? Yeah, the super delicious cookies that you just want to dive into the bag and lose yourself in. The ones you know you shouldn’t be eating but you just can’t help yourself because they’re that good. Well, this post isn’t about those delicious cookies.
This post is about Frosted Circus Bark. White and pink chocolate with colorful nonpareils that look like those wonderful Frosted Circus Animal Cookies and taste like the delicious coating of those cookies, but there is no cookie, just delicious white chocolatey goodness.
You’ve probably seen a lot of delicious chocolate barks floating around the inter-web, maybe you’ve even made some yourself, but Frosted Circus Bark is simply the best. #imjustsaying
Frosted Circus Bark is beyond delicious. If you love Frosted Circus Animal Cookies you’ll LOVE Frosted Circus Bark! If you enjoy the beautiful pink, white, and nonpareil colors, then you’ll love this treat! And if you LOVE simple AND a fabulous way to use up left over melted chocolate, well then I am happy to tell you, YOU-WILL-LOVE-THIS-FROSTED-CIRCUS-BARK!
OK, without further ado…get your Frosted Circus Bark on!! #dropthemic
Frosted Circus Bark
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add white chocolate candy wafers and 2 tablespoons paramount crystals. Microwave on medium heat for 30 seconds. Remove and stir slowly. Replace in microwave for 15 second increments until candy wafers are completely melted.
- Pour melted white chocolate onto parchment paper lined baking sheet and spread evenly with a spatula. Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes or until white chocolate has set.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add pink chocolate candy wafers and 2 tablespoons paramount crystals. Microwave on medium heat for 30 seconds. Remove and stir slowly. Replace in microwave for 15 second increments until candy wafers are completely melted.
- Pour melted pink chocolate on top of solid white chocolate on parchment paper and spread evenly with a spatula. Immediately sprinkle with nonpareils. Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes or until pink chocolate has set.
- Remove Frosted Circus Bark from refrigerator and break into pieces. Eat & Enjoy!