Find the perfect gift for the baker in your life with this week’s Friday List Love: Gifts for the Baker.
This week’s Friday List Love is dedicated to ‘Gifts for the Baker’. I happen to use all of these products and LOVE every single one of them. I couldn’t imagine my baking + decorating adventures without any of them! The baking enthusiast in your life will LOVE them too!
- Zeroll Dishers ♥ I use my #24 disher and #50 disher regularly! A serious must have.
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer ♥ THE go-to mixer for bakers. I couldn’t live without mine.
- Joseph Joseph Elevate Small Spatula ♥ No more mess on the counter.
- Stainless Steel Measuring Cups, Set of Eight ♥ These measuring cups are no joke.
- Cupcake Courier ♥ Perfect for the cupcake lover.
- Wilton Stackable Cooling Rack ♥ A great rack for cooling baked goodies on.
- Farberware Insulated Cookie Sheet ♥ Can’t bake cookies without it.
- The Complete Photo Guide to Cookie Decorating ♥ Perfect for learning to decorate sugar cookies.
- Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon Set ♥ Fits perfect into spice containers.
- Silpat Silicone Baking Mat ♥ How did I bake for so long without this? Another must have.
- Inspired Apron ♥ Every baker needs a cute apron!
- Wilton Deluxe Tip Set ♥ When it comes to decorating you NEED decorating tips.