I feel like I am having a blog identity crisis given that this photo has NOTHING to do with baking. You’re going to find that on Friday List Love.
In “Welcome to 2014!” I mentioned that I was going to take a crack at sharing photos on Friday List Love. Why? To get myself to take more photos, to share me, and because I feel like it. 😉
Tada! This is the first photo.
These are my kitty toe socks. I’ve had these socks for almost a decade and I’ve never worn them. Yeah…I am that girl. I thought it was time I wear these adorable and totally uncomfortable kitty toe socks. Then take a photo and share them with YOU!
And now awesome stuff from around the web in this week’s Friday List Love! Spreading the list love one Friday at a time!
- Something Swanky – Monster Cookie Granola.
- 365 Project – Yes, please. If only I had the time.
- For the perfectionist in all of us.
- Earn rewards with Recyclebank AND help save the environment.
- 19 Hard Things You Need To Do To Be Successful.
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie? I want to find out. Challenge accepted.
- I had no idea this existed. I see a recipe in the making.
- I just finished this book for my book club. Easy read worth reading.
- Currently the only podcast I listen to.