Fireball Fudge - a four-ingredient milk chocolate fudge infused with Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey gives this decadent chocolate fudge a nice cinnamon kick.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclosure policy for more on affiliate links and my policies.
I ❤️ cinnamon.
Naturally, Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey would find it’s way onto Sarah's Bake Studio, and in this case into a delicious chocolate recipe, Fireball Fudge.
In short, it’s milk chocolate fudge with a cinnamon kick. Doesn't that sound wonderful?🤤
For this milk chocolate fudge-y delight, I used Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips.
Ghirardelli is my all-time favorite chocolate, and no I am not working with them, but I totally would!
Hey, Ghirardelli, hook a girl up! 😍😜
Besides incredible milk chocolate, this delightfully chocolatey fudge is smooth, creamy, and has the perfect amount of cinnamon goodness thanks to the Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey.
Seriously, it's get-in-my-cinnamon-loving-belly goodness!
No need to worry about getting drunk (or tipsy) on this alcohol-infused fudge, there just isn’t enough alcohol in a piece of this deliciousness for that to happen.
This chocolate-cinnamon fudge is a winner for game day parties, sweet for Bachelorette celebrations, and perfection for adult social gatherings.
Fireball Fudge is taking chocolate fudge to the next level. Bam.💥
- Line an 8"x8" baking pan with foil, leaving a 2" overhang over sides. Set aside.
- In a medium heatproof bowl, add milk chocolate chips.
- Fill a medium saucepan with about two inches of water and place over medium-low heat. Place the bowl over the saucepan and let the chocolate chips melt, stirring frequently until it is melted and smooth about 5-10 minutes.¹
- Remove bowl from heat. Stir in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey to the melted milk chocolate; mix until incorporated.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking pan, spreading evenly. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Use the foil overhang to remove from pan. Cut to the desired size. Eat & Enjoy!