Daisy White Chocolate Oreos – your favorite flavor of Oreo cookies dipped into melted white chocolate and dressed to impress with pastel M&M’s milk chocolate candies arranged into delightful daisy flowers.
I spent the last month traveling on vacation. It was AMAZING! I wish I could travel more often. Thankfully, I can re-live it when I share it with you. 🙂
Returning to reality has been a less than fun experience thanks to mother nature’s inability to decipher April as spring and not winter. Blah.
I hear a lot of you are in the same boat, missing spring. If you’ve been enduring a less than pleasant spring in your neck of the woods, then hopefully these Daisy White Chocolate Oreos will help put you in a festive spring mood!
Daisy White Chocolate Oreos are easy-peasy and fun to make, as well as totes adorbs. Your kiddos will love making AND eating them!
You’ll also need white chocolate to create this much-needed spring dessert, but that’s it, three ingredients. Seriously, you can’t go wrong with that.
- Oreo Sandwich Cookies (your fav flavor)
- 2 cups white chocolate melting wafers
- 2 tablespoons paramount crystals¹
- pastel Easter M&M's
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper/silpat mat. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add white chocolate melting wafers. Microwave on medium heat for 30 seconds. Remove and stir slowly. Replace in microwave for 15 second increments until candy wafers are completely melted.
- Dip Oreo cookies into melted chocolate using a fork or dipping tool and lightly tap to remove excess chocolate; transfer to parchment paper and immediately add M&M's candies into a daisy pattern. Allow Daisy White Chocolate Oreos to sit until chocolate sets. Eat & Enjoy!
Daisy White Chocolate Oreos should be stored in an airtight container; will keep 7+ days.
¹ Optional: Paramount crystals help keep chocolate shiny and smooth, as well as alleviate sugar bloom and fat bloom. You do not need them, but they are recommended.