Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies #Choctoberfest – a soft and chewy, double chocolate fudge cookie loaded with Reese’s peanut butter chips; it’s pure chocolate and peanut butter satisfaction.
This post is a sponsored partnership with Imperial Sugar.
In case you didn’t know, there is absolutely no better or more delicious combo than chocolate and peanut butter. Spaghetti and meatballs have nothing on chocolate and peanut butter. Reese’s has made an entire brand off of chocolate and peanut butter.
My week of #Chocotoberfest would not be complete without chocolate and peanut butter.
Enter Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies.
Before I go off on a tangent on how incredible these Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies are, I’d like to thank #Choctoberfest and our AWESOME gold sponsor, Imperial Sugar. The #88lbsofsugar has definitely been going to good use and all the chocolate recipes have me drooling all over the place!
Have you entered to WIN the #Choctoberfest Prize Pack yet? There is still time to get ‘er done.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies are double chocolatey with the addition of both cocoa powder AND chocolate fudge pudding mix. I love adding this chocolate combo to my chocolate cookies as it creates a super fudgy, rich chocolatey flavor that just can’t be beaten!
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies are for the chocolate-obsessed and will definitely conquer your chocolate cravings, which also makes them purrfect for #Chocotoberfest 2017.
They’re also purrfect for shoveling into your mouth. #justsaying
Lastly, but certainly not least to these delicious chocolate cookies are Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips. These peanut buttery bites of goodness are like Reese’s Pieces (one of my favs) but without the candy shell. They’re awesome-sauce and you’re going to want to eat them by the handful, but try to resist because this cookie recipe uses the entire 10oz bag!
You’ll definitely satisfy your love for chocolate and peanut butter with these Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies, but beware, eating the entire batch is entirely possible! They’re that GOOD! 🙂
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies #Choctoberfest
- 2 and ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar, I used Imperial Sugar.
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed (I used Imperial Sugar.)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 packet chocolate fudge instant pudding mix¹
- 10 oz package of Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat together butter and sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla extract; mix until combined.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add cocoa and pudding mix; mix on low speed until combined. Add flour mixture; mix on low speed until combined.
- Gently fold in Reese's Peanut Butter Chips.
- Scoop dough into heaping tablespoon rounds, or use a #50 disher to scoop balls of dough.
- Place balls of dough on a tray or cookie sheet, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Do not bake cookies without chilling as they are prone to spreading.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Place rounds of dough on a silicone mat/parchment paper lined baking sheet 2" apart.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until edges have set. Mine baked perfect at 10 minutes. Do not overbake, which is easy to do with chocolate cookies.
- Cool cookies on baking sheet on wire rack for 8 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Eat & Enjoy!
Imperial Sugar is sponsoring this post. I received product as compensation for this post; however, all opinions are my own. Always have been, Always will be!