Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip - your favorite edible cookie dough (minus the eggs) made into a delicious dip; perfect for dipping graham crackers, animal cookies, and apples in! Yum!
I think it’s safe to say that a good chunk of people LOVE chocolate chip cookie dough, maybe even more than the cookies themselves. Let’s face it; chocolate chip cookie dough is magnificent! We want to eat it with a spoon, as Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles, and now as Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip!
Yes, you heard me correctly, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip is essentially raw cookie dough, minus the eggs, that you can eat with graham crackers, animal cookies, apples, and the list goes on. I am partial to a scoop of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip with my Star Wars Grahams or animal crackers. Of course, you could just eat it with a spoon; some people probably do that.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip is super simple to make and has a serious WOW factor when brought to gatherings and parties. My extended family was like, “what the”, and then dug in with utter happiness. Of course it’s that good; it’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough as a dip. Who wouldn’t want that?
Now go grab a spoon and dig in!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- ½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 2-4 tablespoons water
- In a medium bowl using an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugars on medium speed until light and creamy.
- Stir in flour, salt, and vanilla extract on low speed until incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Add water a tablespoon at a time, stirring between each addition, until cookie dough reaches desired consistency. Eat & Enjoy!