2019 Year in Review: Most Popular Recipes – your favorite shareable, bakeable, and edible recipes in 2019.
I really hate saying this but I am SO happy to see 2019 come to an end. 😬 Personally, this year was awful. I couldn’t be happier to ring in the New Year and hopefully a happier and healthier 2020!!
Now that I’ve Debbie-Downer’d you, let’s end the year with 2019 Year in Review: Most Popular Recipes!!
2019 Year In Review
- Sarah’s Bake Studio welcomed the Life Is Sweet series to the blog, a look Beyond The Mixer.
- Building our dream home with SPH has been a complete nightmare! I’ve documented some of it in Life Is Sweet, as well as in Instagram Stories. Hopefully, sometime in 2020, the nightmare will end.🤞
- We introduced an Entertaining section to the blog with Host A Brunch Bridal Shower.
- My sister got married and we welcomed a brother-in-law to the family!!
- YOU ALL LOVE Jello Shots! They’ve made it onto the 2018 and 2019 Most Popular Recipes!
- This was the year of fried pickles: here, there, here again, and here.
- We participated in #Choctoberfest for our third year and oh-so-CHOCOLATE. Yum!
Are you ready to see all your favorite recipes, the most shareable, bakeable, and edible recipes in 2019?
2019 Most Popular Recipes
Did your favorite Sarah’s Bake Studio recipes make the list? What were some of your fav recipes of 2019?
THANK YOU for another great baking and blogging year!!