2018 Year in Review: Most Popular Recipes – your favorite, most shared and most baked recipes in 2018.
2018 has been quite the year! It’s CRAZY how fast the year has come and gone!
I feel like it was just yesterday that I was bringing you the 2017 Year in Review, but alas, it’s once again that time of year to round up the most popular recipes of 2018. Are you ready?
But first, let’s quickly reflect on the nutty and delectableness of 2018.
2018 Year In Review
- We finally broke ground on our house. I can’t wait to bake in my new kitchen, but in the meantime, I look forward to sharing our house building journey with you.
- The hubby and I took a trip to Atlanta, Florida, and Playa Del Carmen. Travel on the blog was born with 3 Must Visit Donut Shops in the U.S. and 5 Best Things to Do in Atlanta.
- YOU are showing so much love for Strawberry Buttercream, Chocolate Football Pretzel Rods, and Death by Chocolate Oreo Truffles.
- Our Crispy Sunflower Cookies made it into the United Sweets of America 2019 Planner put out by the US Dept of State.
- We participated in #Choctoberfest for our second year and it was delicious and oh-so-CHOCOLATE.
It’s been a bake-tastic year filled with 50 posts, 34 recipes, 7 great big lists, and a whole lot of baked goodies being shoveled into my face (and hopefully yours; don’t leave me hanging). I hope you all have a wonderful New Year and I look forward to baking life sweet with YOU in 2019!
2018 Most Popular Recipes
10. Polar Bear Paws
Did your favorite Sarah’s Bake Studio recipes make the list? What were some of your fav recipes of 2018?
THANK YOU for another great baking and blogging year!!