2017 Year in Review: Most Popular Recipes – a roundup of the most popular recipes baked, eaten, pinned, and shared from 2017; your drool-worthy favorites!
It’s that time of year again, time to roundup and share the most popular recipes from 2017!
As always, it’s hard to believe another year has come and gone, but in a few short days we will be saying goodbye to 2017 and hello to 2018. I am both excited to see what the new year brings, but also a little sad that another year has passed in the blink of an eye.
2017 Year in Review
- Ran into issues with the developer of our lot, and thus we are shopping around for a new lot. So, no breaking ground on the new house yet. 🙁
- Silver lining, no house means we were able to book a trip to Mexico for my cousin’s wedding next year. I’ll be sharing in spring with Sarah Does Playa Del Carmen.
- YOU are still going gaga over Buttercream Thumbprint Sugar Cookies, but you’ve added Happy Little Ghost Sugar Cookies and Chocolate Football Pretzel Rods to that list!
- I ate WAY too much food this year…this, this, and that. Oh, and also this, this, and this!
- 2017 was all about the crinkle cookies – most popular recipes one AND two! Let’s not forget about Dark Chocolate Crinkle Cookies though, they deserve a little recognition.
- We participated in #Choctoberfest for the first time and it was oodles of chocolate fun.
I hope you enjoyed your 2017 baking journey with me. It’s been a sweet one filled with 38 recipes, 13 great big lists, and a lot of chocolate, cookies and cupcakes. Have an AWESOME New Year! I look forward to baking, eating, and sharing my way through the new year with YOU! Let’s continue baking life sweet in 2018!
2017 Most Popular Recipes
15. Pecan Crispies
Did your favorite Sarah’s Bake Studio recipes make the list? What were some of your fav recipes of 2017?
Thank YOU for another great baking and blogging year!!