2016 Year in Review: Most Popular Recipes – you pinned them, you shared them, you baked them; your favorite “get in my belly” recipes from 2016!!
I seriously can’t believe that in a few short days another year has come and gone. It seems the older I get the faster time flies. Anyone else suffer this predicament? Sigh. 2016.
2016 Year in Review
- I sold my condo and moved into an apartment with a tiny kitchen and no dishwasher.
- YOU went crazy over Buttercream Thumbprint Sugar Cookies; so may visits and pins!
- I ate this, more of this, so many of those, and pretty much all of these. Aah!
- YOU fell in love with truffles – most popular recipes number one and three!
- Sarah’s Truffle Studio eCookbook was released. Buy It Now! You know you want to!
It’s been a drool worthy, wait let me mop off my keyboard, it’s time to take up running again kind of year, and I loved every minute of it! I hope you enjoyed our 2016 baking journey; it’s been a sweet one! I look forward to seeing what 2017 has to bring, and baking, eating, and sharing my way through it with YOU!
2016 Most Popular Recipes
10. Hello Dolly Bars
Did your favorite Sarah’s Bake Studio recipes make the list? What were some of your fav recipes of 2016?
Thank YOU for another great baking and blogging year!!