2015 Year in Review: Most Popular Recipes – the best of 2015 in all its baking glory, your top 15 favorite, drool-worthy recipes that tickled your taste buds and made 2015 SWEET!
Happy almost New Year! I seriously can’t believe the New Year is just a few short days away. I am pretty sure I say that every year, but this year…wow-wee, did it go by fast and furious! I am both sad to see it go and super excited to see what next year brings! I hope it blows my socks off!
So let’s start off with a little 2015 Year in Review…
- Sarah’s Bake Studio is now my super cool day job!
- Attended BlogHerFood15 in Chicago: best donut ever, ate both of these, met this funny gal, finally tried this, and hello Buffy!
- Met and made friends with these lovely ladies: Tastes of Lizzy T, CakeWhiz, Tasty Seasons, and Baking for Friends.
- Watched a baking demo (and met) Sally’s Baking Addiction.
- So many cookies #fbcookieswap! ♥
Thank YOU for making Sarah’s Bake Studio my reality! I LOVE chatting, sharing, and baking with YOU! It is all of YOU sweet bakers, sweet eaters, and those of you who just drool on the screen (raises hand) that keep life sweet! I am so EXCITED to go on more baking adventures with you next year! Let’s continue Baking Life Sweet!
Now for the Most Popular Recipes of 2015, YOUR favorites, the ones YOU drooled over…
I obviously loved all my recipes, but I thought I would share my top three favorite recipes of 2015 (which were very hard to choose).
Did any of your favorite recipes make the list? What were some of your favorite recipes of 2015 (They don’t have to be SBS recipes)? 😉