Thursday Things – A mish mash of this and that; shared with love, laughter, and a tadbit of craziness.
1. I signed up for the Color Run – Milwaukee. Last year was totes fun. It’s the HAPPIEST 5K on the planet, and I am all in for that. If you want to join my team and ‘Chase the Rainbow’, let me know. EXCITED!
2. Eek. I am thinking about starting a lifestyle blog. I LOVE baking and absolutely am going to continue that. I really am looking forward to Wisconsin’s Cottage Law getting passed. However, I feel I have so much more I want to share than what fits into the niche of Sarah’s Bake Studio. Thoughts?
3. Last week was a bad week. This happened.
4. Last week was also good because I became a three-time Aunt when my second niece, Lila was born. It is hard to articulate my feelings for the week, but Lila is a little ray of sunshine in an otherwise sad time.
5. In other things, The Walking Dead starts Sunday and I could not be more excited! To say I LOVE this show would be an understatement of epic proportions. If you are as zombie obsessed as I am, I strongly encourage watching. #TheWalkingDead
6. In more TV news, my new second favorite TV show is now Helix. It is safe to say that I am obsessed with the SyFy. Helix – if you enjoy TV where people go bat-shit crazy from a virus that makes then spit black goo and channel their inner zombie while the CDC tries to figure it all out before it’s too late. #Helix
7. Tomorrow I will be sharing my fav cupcake recipe, Snickerdoodle Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream. Yeah, you’ll have to wait till tomorrow for the recipe, but I promise it is worth it. I ♥ cupcakes!
8. My local cake supply store is closing at the end of next month due to family issues. I am saddened by this since I am now limited to buying all my supplies off the inter-web. On the plus side, I snagged a bunch of decorated cutout cookie supplies on the cheap.
9. I really wish I could afford this planner because it totally rocks.
10. Valentine’s Day is a week from tomorrow. I want to do something special with my love. I don’t think he’s been feeling the love lately. Ideas? Do you have any special Valentine’s Day plans?