Penguin Nutter Butter Cookies – Nutter Butter Sandwich Cookies bathed in chocolate and dressed up as perfect penguins; an easy, delightfully fun, no-bake treat you can make with your kids!
Happy New Year! I am all about goals this year! I am talking blog goals (grow my social media following), baking goals (get better at decorated cookies and bake more), organizational goals, health & fitness goals (get back into running), eCookbook goals, and the list goes on and on!
I am all about the goals, about the goals, no quitting! 😉
One of my goals for this year is to seriously tackle my bake list. I have this endless list of baked goodies and no-bake sweet treats that I am dying to bake and share, which includes these too cute Penguin Nutter Butter Cookies.
Penguin Nutter Butter Cookies are beyond delicious! Is there anything better than chocolate and peanut butter? No. They remind me of Girl Scout Peanut Butter Patties cookies, which are my FAVORITE!! Think delicious peanut butter cookie drenched in chocolate and decorated in a fun and adorable way!
Did I mention Penguin Nutter Butter Cookies are ridiculously cute? My nieces got a serious kick out of them, and if you can’t tell I do too! Plus they are easy-peasy to make and a fun little no-bake treat you can make with your kiddos.
Penguin Nutter Butter Cookies are a serious quadruple threat – easy, charming, fun, and delicious! If the weather outside is frightful, then no-bake Penguin Nutter Butter Cookies!!
- Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
- 3 cups chocolate melting wafers
- 3 tablespoons paramount crystals¹
- royal icing eyes
- 10 ounces white chocolate melting wafers
- orange Sunbursts Chocolate Covered Sunflower Seeds
- orange M&M's Minis
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add chocolate wafers and paramount crystals. Microwave on medium heat for 30 seconds. Remove and stir slowly. Replace in microwave for 15 second increments until melting wafers are completely melted.
- Dip Nutter Butter Cookies into melted chocolate using a fork or dipping tool and lightly tap to remove excess chocolate; transfer to parchment paper and immediately gently press royal icing eyes, Sunbursts beaks, white chocolate wafers tummies, and orange M&M's Minis feet to cookie. Allow Penguin Nutter Butter Cookies to sit until chocolate hardens. Eat & Enjoy!
Penguin Nutter Butter Cookies should be stored in an airtight container; will keep 2+ weeks.
Variation: Use halved orange M&M's for beaks instead of Sunbursts.
¹ Optional: Paramount crystals help keep chocolate shiny and smooth, as well as alleviate sugar bloom and fat bloom. You do not need them, but they are recommended.