Antlerless Rudolph Pretzel Bites – crunchy pretzels, dark chocolate, silly royal icing eyes, and cute red M&M’s Minis button noses make these sweet and salty antlerless reindeer a Christmas delight!
This past weekend we celebrated our first Christmas of the season. I brought Dark Chocolate Irish Cream Truffles, a recipe in Sarah’s Truffle Studio eCookbook. They were a huge success! Fortunately, I had some left over melted chocolate and Antlerless Rudolph Pretzel Bites were the perfect solution.
You’ve probably noticed I am a wee-bit obsessed with pretzels and chocolate. I LOVE sweet and salty with a crunchy texture. I am big into texture. I have texture issues. Any who, a holiday treat that satisfies an obsession, tastes great, and is super simple to no-bake is the perfect dessert recipe in my book.
Antlerless Rudolph Pretzel Bites are pretzel snaps dipped into dark chocolate with the addition of Royal Icing Eyes and a red M&M’s Minis nose. You know it wouldn’t be Rudolph without the signature red nose!
Antlerless Rudolph Pretzel Bites are super cute (no honey, they aren’t Muppets), EASY, and will satisfy the sweet, salty, crunchy in you! Your holiday guests will also ADORE this Christmas treat (and you)! 🙂
- pretzel snaps
- 1 cup dark chocolate melting wafers
- 1 tablespoon paramount crystals¹
- royal icing eyes
- red M&M's Minis
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add dark chocolate melting wafers and 1 tablespoon of paramount crystals. Microwave on medium heat for 30 seconds. Remove and stir slowly. Replace in microwave for 15 second increments until melting wafers are completely melted.
- Dip pretzel snaps into melted chocolate using a fork or dipping tool and lightly tap to remove excess chocolate; transfer to parchment paper and immediately add royal icing eyes and a red M&Ms Minis. Allow Antlerless Rudolph Pretzel Bites to sit until chocolate hardens. Eat & Enjoy!
Antlerless Rudolph Pretzel Bites should be stored in an airtight container; will keep 7+ days.
¹ Optional: Paramount crystals help keep chocolate shiny and smooth, as well as alleviate sugar bloom and fat bloom. You do not need them, but they are recommended.