Break out your green and make these deliciously fun St. Patrick’s Day Sweet Treats.
I had St. Patrick’s Day baking plans. The plan was to make a good portion of the delicious St. Patrick’s Day Sweet Treats on this recipe roundup. Instead I made BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies and used green chocolate chips that I picked out of a Christmas chocolate chips assortment. They were delicious, BTW.
If YOU can find some time, these St. Patrick’s Day Sweet Treats would make a deliciously festive addition to your St. Patrick’s Day spread. I mean what could possibly be better than a green beer in one hand and a Chocolate Marshmallow Shamrock Pop in the other?
I’ve added these St. Patrick’s Day Sweet Treats to my bake wishlist, and will be baking a few of these later. Now without further ado, your St. Patrick‘s Day recipe roundup.
1. Mint Chocolate Chip Buttercream Bites ♥ Love From The Oven
2. Mint Chip Brownie Cupcakes ♥ Crazy for Crust
3. Guinness Milk Chocolate Ice Cream ♥ Brown Eyed Baker
4. Leprechaun Hat S’mores ♥ The Cake Blog
5. Mint Chocolate Chip Cake ♥ Lemon Sugar
6. Irish Cream Coffee Chocolate Truffles ♥ Urban Baker
7. Leprechaun Cookies ♥ The Sweet Adventures of Sugar Belle
8. Chocolate Covered Mint Patties ♥ Mom On Timeout
9. Shamrock Macarons ♥ Creative Juice
Happy St. Patrick‘s Day!